SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent search and content marketing firm, today announced that Jeff MacGurn (pictured) has been promoted to senior vice president. In this newly expanded position, the 14-year digital marketing veteran will lead Covario’s delivery team of more than 100 specialists in search marketing, [...] more...
KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Adknowledge, Inc., the largest privately owned online advertising marketplace, announced today that it has acquired Giant Media, an industry-leading video ad platform. The purchase recognizes the explosive growth of video as an advertising vehicle that will enable advertisers and [...] more...
PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users
AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective consumers with high-function immersive ad experiences through mobile display units in social media, thanks to a new product line from PointRoll. PointRoll today launched its Social Engager™ suite, which delivers sophisticated, dynamic ad creatives directly within the Facebook News Feed [...] more...
NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital media company Getty Images today announces, for the first time, the ability for people to easily embed and share its imagery – at no cost – for non-commercial use on websites, blogs and social media channels through a new embed tool. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Increasingly, advertisers are finding it difficult to know whether consumers are paying attention to their ads and, more to the point, whether those ads are driving conversions. In some ways, the “big data” trend complicates that picture by providing so much information from varying sources that advertisers feel [...] more...
ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the introduction of Sponsored InMail on mobile. “With more than half of LinkedIn Inbox pageviews currently happening on mobile devices, this creates an unprecedented opportunity for advertisers to reach LinkedIn members where they engage the most,” said Dan Gonzalez (pictured), LinkedIn’s Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As a game developer, you, better than anyone else, know your players. You know what motivates them to keep playing your game, you know their playing habits, and you know if they’re seeking entertainment, competition, or socialization. Before launching, you probably had an educated guess of who your [...] more...
ADOTAS – The priorities of marketers in 2014 can be summed up in one word: engagement. Customer attention is a precious commodity these days and companies are experimenting with all sorts of new ways to keep people engaged. A recent study from eConsultancy highlighted this trend in detail: while marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, Facebook announced it will acquire mobile messaging platform WhatsApp for $19 billion in cash and stock. Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders and experts what the deal means for Facebook and the mobile ad industry as a whole. Here’s how they responded: “There are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digital marketing continues to present new ways to snap up and engage new users. That’s why it’s so exciting — and also why it can be so dangerous. After all, it isn’t always safe on the cutting edge, but that’s exactly where most of today’s best digital marketing [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]