ADOTAS – Browse through your personal social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Foursquare, etc.). It’s very likely that at least one of your friends or connections has checked in at a restaurant, park, or local venue. Social media today not only allows us to update how we are feeling or [...] more...
ADOTAS — Personal connectivity through social sites and mobile devices has exploded on a scale that was simply unfathomable less than 10 years ago. Now, the ability to connect with one another in an instant as part of a massive global community supersedes geographic boundaries. However, in order to thrive in [...] more...
ADOTAS – When it comes to social media marketing, there’s this unshakeable sense that we’re not quite there yet. You know what I mean: That nagging feeling, from the CMO down, that we could – and should – be doing better, especially in B2B. That’s because while social has reached a level [...] more...
ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further information on each conference can be found by clicking on the corresponding link. Happy networking! SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! SES Toronto, June 12-14. ad:tech Singapore, June 13 and 14. mCommerce Insider Summit in Kohler, Wisc., June 16-19. Cannes [...] more...
PORTLAND, OR., May 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Janrain, a leading provider of user management solutions for the social web, today announced integration with Login with Amazon. Online retailers, consumer brands and others using the Janrain User Management Platform (JUMP) can now make it fast and easy for customers to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
ADOTAS – ad:tech San Francisco 2013 extended its commitment to highlighting pioneering technology and service with the return of Startup Spotlight, a competition to find the most innovative companies in the digital marketing field. General Mills and Wonderful Pistachios each chose a startup winner to bring their pitch in-house. Linqia won [...] more...
ADOTAS – ad:tech San Francisco has partnered with Roll Global and General Mills to find and reward the most innovative young companies in digital marketing: The ad:tech Startup Spotlight Series competition will happen live at conference this Tuesday and Wednesday. Eight finalists will be chosen from more than 50 submissions, with four [...] more...
ADOTAS – In our most recent poll, we asked our readers, “Do you plan to do more programmatic trading of premium inventory in the coming year?” The results: Yes (98%) No (2%). Our new poll question is: “Will Facebook’s new ‘Home’ family of apps enable the company to overtake Google as the leader in [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. I feel old. Registering for my last semester of classes yesterday was bittersweet. Can I go back to kindergarten? While print ads are [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial