Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
From the Shoutlet Blog: Social customer data is among the most promising parts of the buzz surrounding Big Data. For today’s digital and social media marketer, few things are as exciting as getting great data that teaches them new insights about their customers. But making sense of this of this data [...] more...
While we have officially moved past the shock of the social media Big Bang, much of social is still uncharted territory. Many marketers are still trying to “crack the code” by attempting to cram social media into a tidy E=MC2 equation that can solve their ROI questions. Truth be told, [...] more...
Pinterest has become the Internet’s new social media darling and since its launch in 2010, people have been flocking to this visual social network to pin pictures of what they like, curate collections and share them with the world. From a strictly personal perspective, the site and mobile app are [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (October 10, 2012) — LocalResponse, the first advertising platform that helps marketers respond to real-time consumer intent, today announced the launch of historical intent targeting (HIT), a breakthrough new service that now gives brands the ability to go back in time to deliver advertisements based on past social media behavior [...] more...
LONDON (October 10, 2012) — Affectv, Europe’s leading social targeting business, is opening up its proprietary aggregated social data for a limited period, in order for others to extract value from it and to further understand human interaction and our digital social experience. Affectv’s Open Graph Initiative kicks off with King’s [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s