ADOTAS – Digitas and Curalate, the marketing and analytics suite for Pinterest and Instagram, have just released a study shedding light on Pinterest engagement specific to the Fashion/Retail, Automotive, and Electronics industries. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The study reveals that unlike Twitter and Facebook, where [...] more...
ADOTAS — With an average click-through rate comparable with organic search and effective reach that is 11x the number of followers, early Pinterest analytics from Pingage show game-changing results for the social network and make a very compelling case for the business potential of Pinterest. Pingage, a pay-for-performance Pinterest marketing optimization [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. and CHICAGO, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) and ShareThis today announced the integration of ShareThis’ Social Quality Index (SQI) into SMG’s comScore Media Metrix® interface for media planning purposes. SQI is a universal measure of social activity on the web. The integration marks [...] more...
Hey, all you marketers out there: Ignoring Pinterest is no longer an option. But before you can add Pinterest to your marketing mix, there are a few things you should know. It’s a common problem for companies around the globe: You have a great product, but it’s tough to get the [...] more...
There are a lot of reasons why it is a good idea to practice social SEO, but whenever I’m pressed to narrow it down I ask clients to do two things. First, I ask them to perform a variety of brand searches for their company (Brand, Brand + Reviews, Brand + [...] more...
Pinterest has become the Internet’s new social media darling and since its launch in 2010, people have been flocking to this visual social network to pin pictures of what they like, curate collections and share them with the world. From a strictly personal perspective, the site and mobile app are [...] more...
We’ve become a society that’s very well attuned to what’s “trending” at any particular moment. The rise of social media combined with simple analytical tools have made it possible to know, for example, when a Kardashian soars in the public consciousness, or when some other Internet meme (remember #winning?) is [...] more...
In the social media realm, it’s growing more important by the day to measure your brand’s influence — but wouldn’t you also like to know how influential the competition is? Visibli is offering just that with its new “Sneak Peek” social analytics service. Calling it “Compete.com for Twitter,” tweeters can type [...] more...
ADOTAS – Through companies acquired last year, IBM has introduced a pretty sweet suite of social media analytics offerings. Built on Coremetrics’ Continuous Optimization Platform, Coremetrics Social enables brands to monitor their presence on social media channels in real-time and compare social marketing campaigns to ones on other channels. The new [...] more...
ADOTAS – High school flashback: you guys remember from your eleventh-grade physics class that mass times velocity equals momentum, or did you miss that lesson because you were scratching Nine Inch Nails lyrics into your desk? (Perhaps that was just angsty little me…) Believe it or not, real-time search engine Topsy [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a