ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as Internet Week New York (IWNY) kicks off its 6th year exploring how new media has touched virtually every aspect of business, from food to fashion to healthcare and education. Even if you’re not a techie, there are plenty of reasons to [...] more...
ADOTAS (via medium.com) – ”What is Facebook to most people over the age of 25? It’s a never-ending class reunion mixed with an eternal late-night dorm room gossip session mixed with a nightly check-in on what coworkers are doing after leaving the office. In other words, it’s a place where [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, May 07, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marin Software, provider of a leading revenue acquisition management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced new capabilities that enable marketers to significantly improve revenue outcomes on Facebook. Marin enables marketers to efficiently target audiences, analyze performance and optimize Facebook ads, saving time and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The recent earnings results from the two most important social networks, Facebook and LinkedIn, present a fascinating comparison on multiple levels. While Facebook currently has more members, I believe LinkedIn will become just as valuable, but without competing with Facebook for membership. And that points to huge opportunities ahead for [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. If you’re crouched in the fetal position under your desk at work right now with a pounding headache and a stomach [...] more...
ADOTAS — The best brand advertisers are typically eager to take advantage of new marketing medium … but how can they tell which will be powerful engines of ROI and which will disappoint? Take Pinterest for example. Pinterest is now the third-largest social network, behind Facebook and Twitter, and is home [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. and CHICAGO, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) and ShareThis today announced the integration of ShareThis’ Social Quality Index (SQI) into SMG’s comScore Media Metrix® interface for media planning purposes. SQI is a universal measure of social activity on the web. The integration marks [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook, Google and Apple are preoccupied with one key ambition: to become the dominant interface between people and the Internet. It’s the same thing the ISPs warred over before people started setting their home screen to Google. Now, with the mobile interface destined to become the key access [...] more...
ADOTAS – In our most recent poll, we asked our readers, “Do you plan to do more programmatic trading of premium inventory in the coming year?” The results: Yes (98%) No (2%). Our new poll question is: “Will Facebook’s new ‘Home’ family of apps enable the company to overtake Google as the leader in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Advertisers want to associate themselves with the websites and content that are the most social. But how should advertisers define “most social”? The latest research from 33Across suggests that brands need to pay attention not just to which content is being shared the most, but also factor in [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed