ADOTAS — Forget the flowers, chocolates and trite Hallmark cards. With the world’s most romantic (or depressing) holiday less than a day away, several companies are dishing out the saccharine and cash towards social campaings to capitalize on the Valentine’s Day gift-giving trend. As Adweek first reported,Heineken partnered with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite seeing $4 billion (£2.45 billion) wiped off Twitter’s value, I believe the micro-blogging/social advertising platform could still have a bright long-term future. The company announced losses of $645 million (£396 million) for 2013, its first set of results since going public in November, and investors were unnerved to see [...] more...
ADOTAS – In advance of today’s Twitter Q4 2013 earnings call, Silicon Valley-based digital marketing agency 3Q Digital did a comparison of recent data from the accounts it managed in Q4 with results from the previous quarter. The agency anticipated a holiday bump, but the metrics were eye-opening: Cllick-through rates increased by 64%. Conversion rates [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook had its first quarter in which more than half of its ad revenues came from mobile, and also its first quarter in which mobile ad revenues exceeded $1 billion, according to Q4/annual 2013 earnings data announced by The Social Network yesterday. Revenues for Q4 2014 were nearly $2.6 [...] more...
NEW YORK, SAN FRANCISCO and SAO PAULO, January, 27 , 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, a global leader in premium digital marketing technology, announced two new strategic partnerships today. Direct Agents (www.directagents.com), a full-service digital ad agency, has partnered with Kenshoo to further enhance its Paid Search bidding capabilities for advertisers. For over 10 years, Direct [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 21, 2013, placed at No. 1 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
Moontoast Partners with Toyota on First-to-Market Social Rich Media Instagram Offering to Tout 2014 Tundra
BOSTON, November 26, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Moontoast, the leader in Social Rich Media, today announced they are first to market with an Instagram Photo and Video Gallery Offering in a Social Rich Media Ad Unit. Moontoast is launching this exclusive offering with Toyota, showcasing the all-new 2014 Toyota Tundra. Toyota was looking to increase [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digimarc is known for revolutionizing the design and photography industry by providing a way for creative professionals to embed copyrights and watermarks into digital images. Recently, the company launched Digimarc Share, a technology that lets content creators embed content into images that consumers can scan with their smartphones [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s that time of the year again – time to bring those holiday decorations down from the attic, plan a turkey dinner with all the fixin’s, and spend a couple of action-packed days in the Big Apple at ad:tech New York. This year, the largest digital marketing event of [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014