As an early Twitter Ads API partner, Adobe just announced that their customers can benefit from Twitter’s new ads program starting today with Adobe Media Optimizer, the only ad platform that manages more than $2 Billion in annual ad spend, optimizes and forecasts the performance of campaigns across social, search and [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 29, 2012) – RadiumOne, a leader in social advertising for the web, today announced its integration with Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s (NASDAQ: FB) recently launched real-time-bidding (RTB) system. Seamlessly integrated into the FBX platform, RadiumOne’s social advertising platform leverages real-time sharing data to identify intent, fuel audience [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 2, 2012) – Social advertising company 140 Proof today announced that it has expanded its leadership team with the appointment of two senior executives. Sean Cowan (pictured right) has been hired to fill the newly created position of Vice President of National Sales. Michael Cascio (pictured left) has [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 24, 2012) – Everyone in the advertising industry knows that online ads suck. Rich ads get significantly higher engagement, but they’re too hard to create. Flash doesn’t work on mobile, and HTML5 doesn’t work consistently in every browser. Today, SteelHouse [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO/DREAMFORCE 2012 (September 18, 2012) — Persistent Systems (BSE & NSE: PERSISTENT), a global leader in software product and technology services, today announced it has expanded its SMB social enterprise services at the Dreamforce 2012 conference. Dreamforce is being held September 18-21, 2012 at the Moscone Center in San [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]