ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist sits alone, building dozens of Iron Man suits, while girlfriend Pepper Potts frets. Tony’s obsession with technology causes a love triangle — between himself, Pepper, and those amazing suits. While most of us don’t claim [...] more...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Window has released its latest mobile and m-commerce stats. Key headlines: April saw Affiliate Window record over 13,000 sales per day through mobile devices, with 5,500 of these through handsets. Affiliate Window recorded more sales through Android devices in April than we did in January-April 2012 Sales through mobile devices exceeded [...] more...
ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
ADOTAS (via medium.com) – ”What is Facebook to most people over the age of 25? It’s a never-ending class reunion mixed with an eternal late-night dorm room gossip session mixed with a nightly check-in on what coworkers are doing after leaving the office. In other words, it’s a place where [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I think of mobile, I think of omnipresence, and then I think of opportunity. By 2014, half of the US will use smartphones and nearly half (45%) will use tablets. Rapid smartphone and tablet adoption has significantly altered the ways in which consumers think about, research and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Mobile display ad spending is growing rapidly across all segments and will nearly triple between 2012 and 2014, jumping from $1.10 billion to $3.07 billion, according to eMarketer. While standard banners, rich media and video are the largest mobile display formats, dual-screen advertising is easily the most exciting [...] more...
ADOTAS – Premium mobile ad network Mojiva has issued a new report on the role that mobile plays in the financial lives of consumers (e.g., payments, budgets, POS purchases). This snapshot report also examines how financial brand advertisers and agencies can leverage mobile to reach these tech savvy consumers. Among the [...] more...
ADOTAS — There’s no longer any debate about the importance of mobile marketing, but when it comes to mobile apps, many companies still struggle with why and how to commit to the effort. Like the early 2000s when businesses believed they should have a website but couldn’t articulate why, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – With display ad interaction rates at an all-time low, advertisers are facing growing pressure to explore new ways to get noticed. There’s the obvious trend toward audience targeting and RTB to boost campaign effectiveness, but at some point you have to ask yourself whether traditional display formats can [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DG (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multiscreen ad management company, announced today that it plans to adopt both Ad-ID and EIDR open-standard video asset identification registries within its core operations, and for the benefit of its clients. DG’s announcement follows its participation in the [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed