ADOTAS – This article shares some of the recent research from the brand new IDTechEx report, “Wearable Technology 2014-2024”. Wearable technology mainly concerns devices and apparel/textiles. Devices are discrete electronic and electrical hardware sold on its own for bodywear. It may be utilised by being attached to apparel or by [...] more...
ADOTAS – In just under a decade, mobile devices have morphed from a handy tool that allows people to make phone calls on the go into a users’ primary communication channel and ubiquitous online connection to friends, family, business and entertainment. The rapidly changing role mobile devices play in our [...] more...
BEIJING, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Criteo (Nasdaq:CRTO), a global leader in digital performance advertising, today officially announced the appointment of Ann Wang (pictured) as Managing Director China, to lead the Criteo business in one of its largest strategic growth markets globally. This is a newly created position to start full-fledged [...] more...
ADOTAS – Living in a large city can definitely have its perks, and hopefully one of them is a functional, dependable and well laid-out and public transportation system to carry commuters to and from the office each day. With over 10.2 billion public transit trips taken each year, one company [...] more...
PALM DESERT, Calif., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — To cut through the varied and intricate mobile video landscape, the IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and its Mobile Video Task Force have released the “Mobile Video Buyer’s Guide: Practical Advice for Video Advertising on Smartphones and Tablets.” Crafted to help marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS — Technology is constantly changing how people communicate and conduct business. As a result, the business world is continuously adapting and adjusting to keep up with technology’s advancements. Although there’s no sure way to predict the innovations of the future, there are technologies already available that are influencing how [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Aerva, a leading solution provider for integrating social media and user-generated content into marketing campaigns, announced today that it partnered with HTC in a very successful global social and digital media campaign promoting the highly rated HTC One during the holiday season. Using [...] more...
ADOTAS – Television has long dominated the world of consumer advertising. That dominance has resulted in every other screen – computer, smartphone or tablet – fighting to be recognized as the second screen. Thanks to the proliferation of new devices, the second screen has emerged as a significant element in [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS – Burst Media recently surveyed 1,032 US online adults aged 18 or older about their plans for watching this year’s Super Bowl. The company, a full-service provider of digital advertising solutions for independent Web publishers and brand advertisers, covered how digital media and devices play a role in the viewing experience [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]