ADOTAS — Happy Halloween! It’s a time for costumes, spooks, candy, and branding lessons for small businesses. That’s right, a time to take a look at what small business branding lessons we can learn from Halloween characters. Take a guess at which character best represents an issue your brand is [...] more...
ADOTAS — You can hardly pick up a trade magazine, read a newspaper or listen to public radio without hearing about Big Data. The reason is straightforward: Many large organizations’ investment in big data technologies and skills are beginning to bear fruit. But what about small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs)? [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on the upswing. According to Business Insider, as recently as 2010, mobile commerce represented only 3% of total e-commerce. According to comScore, by the 2012 holiday shopping season, it rose to 11%, translating to $18.6 billion in consumer spending (not including [...] more...
ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long ago, if you owned a small business, it was open to debate whether or not you should have a website. It seems like such a silly issue now, doesn’t it? I have the feeling it won’t be long until the question [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the biggest debates in the world of mobile marketing revolves around the choice between mobile websites and mobile apps for businesses. Ideally, all companies would take an integrated approach and have both a mobile website and a mobile app. Unfortunately, this approach is not always possible, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketing is a cost-effective and results-driven channel that can help small advertisers significantly grow their sales. While running an affiliate program can be very successful, it requires an understanding of the basics. This checklist is not a definitive list, but outlines the core elements that small advertisers [...] more...
ADOTAS – An article in USA Today recently asserted that “… most small businesses feel like they are wasting their time on social media, according to a new survey.” While no one can guarantee success of a brand’s social media campaigns, there are certain simple steps one can take to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google Plus. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? They’re all highly visual sites. Each of these social media sites highlights visual content in some way. Visual-based social media, like photographs, graphic images, and videos, is becoming [...] more...
An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than