ADOTAS – An article in USA Today recently asserted that “… most small businesses feel like they are wasting their time on social media, according to a new survey.” While no one can guarantee success of a brand’s social media campaigns, there are certain simple steps one can take to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google Plus. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? They’re all highly visual sites. Each of these social media sites highlights visual content in some way. Visual-based social media, like photographs, graphic images, and videos, is becoming [...] more...
An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
Deborah L. Smith, a New Jersey-based consultant, blogs about the potential rewards and pitfalls of using social media to promote small businesses. In her recent post, “A Social Media Sucker: How Not to Be One,” she warns against wasting good money on hucksters that provide ”3 canned Facebook updates and 5 Twitter posts a week” and dare [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, at its Infusioncon conference and meetup for users of its wares, sales and marketing automation software provider Infusionsoft announced the newest version of its software for small businesses, which it calls an “all-in-one” service designed to lead the user through the selling and marketing process. That new [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the first installment of his newly-launched “Future of Engagement” video interview series, marketing consultant and Influence People chief Murray Newlands speaks with Constant Contact general manager of social media Mark Schmulen. Constant Contact manages marketing solutions for small businesses, and in this interview, Schmulen discusses the use of social [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to various reports, Groupon has acquired Campfire Labs, a startup of relatively vague ambitions that hasn’t even launched yet. Campfire Labs’ own self-description has claimed the company “wants to change the way people think of social interactions in the real world and online.” What that means, according [...] more...
ADOTAS – The interest in mobile technology has gone up for small businesses that are interested in online marketing. According to Ad-ology Research, more than 20 percent of small business decision-makers say they plan to commit more resources to mobile marketing in 2012, up from 12 percent who said the [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s an election year, which means every freakin’ politician is gonna be talking about the importance of small business owners. Who cares about kissing babies? You should be Frenching small business owners. Personally I don’t see why short people who own companies get all the attention — tall people [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s