ADOTAS – E-commerce platform provider Bigcommerce sees 2014 as the year of the small business e-tailer who is poised to give big-box houses and well-known online shops a bit of competition. Kirsten Knipp, Bigcommerce VP of Product Marketing & Brand, states the moonlighters, mom & pop and budding e-commerce entrepreneurs will drive [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on June 3, 2013, placed at No. 15 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – One of the biggest debates in the world of mobile marketing revolves around the choice between mobile websites and mobile apps for businesses. Ideally, all companies [...] more...
ADOTAS — Happy Halloween! It’s a time for costumes, spooks, candy, and branding lessons for small businesses. That’s right, a time to take a look at what small business branding lessons we can learn from Halloween characters. Take a guess at which character best represents an issue your brand is [...] more...
ADOTAS — You can hardly pick up a trade magazine, read a newspaper or listen to public radio without hearing about Big Data. The reason is straightforward: Many large organizations’ investment in big data technologies and skills are beginning to bear fruit. But what about small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs)? [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on the upswing. According to Business Insider, as recently as 2010, mobile commerce represented only 3% of total e-commerce. According to comScore, by the 2012 holiday shopping season, it rose to 11%, translating to $18.6 billion in consumer spending (not including [...] more...
ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long ago, if you owned a small business, it was open to debate whether or not you should have a website. It seems like such a silly issue now, doesn’t it? I have the feeling it won’t be long until the question [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketing is a cost-effective and results-driven channel that can help small advertisers significantly grow their sales. While running an affiliate program can be very successful, it requires an understanding of the basics. This checklist is not a definitive list, but outlines the core elements that small advertisers [...] more...
ADOTAS – An article in USA Today recently asserted that “… most small businesses feel like they are wasting their time on social media, according to a new survey.” While no one can guarantee success of a brand’s social media campaigns, there are certain simple steps one can take to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google Plus. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? They’re all highly visual sites. Each of these social media sites highlights visual content in some way. Visual-based social media, like photographs, graphic images, and videos, is becoming [...] more...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV