ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of a Synthesio study that showed the strong social buzz the announcement had engendered. If our site analytics are any indication, Synthesio’s study was spot on. Our coverage of the Xbox Reveal, which included [...] more...
ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your daddy’s gaming system: The Xbox One enables users to instantly switch between games, movies, music, the Web, Skype and live TV. But most of those following the reveal on Twitter are apparently gamers who don’t give [...] more...
Alex Rowland, president of Alphabird, is interviewed via Skype by Adotas editor Mike Daly. About Alphabird Alphabird is a vertically integrated audience development and content monetization company with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Sydney. Alphabird serves leading advertisers and publishers around the globe in their quest for engaged [...] more...
On Tuesday, Mediaspectrum announced that its Mediaspectrum Sales and Mediaspectrum AdWatch cross-platform advertising sales and production solutions for media companies are now SAP-endorsed business solutions. According to an SAP spokeman, the partnership came about because making multichannel cross-platform publishing work for publishers and media organizations has long presented a significant challenge. By [...] more...
Years ago you could write a post, place a link and make a ton of sales on your blogs. With technology advancing and more people starting blogs, finding loyal traffic and generating revenue has become more challenging. That’s why bloggers and site owners are always on the lookout for new [...] more...
ADOTAS – GroupMe was the talk of the town — the town being Austin — back in March as “group texting” was declared the biggest craze of South by Southwest 2011. Unlike the check-in fad of 2009 and 2010, however, the buzz around group messaging (which is pretty much the equivalent [...] more...
ADOTAS – Called it! Sorta… When Skype was on the auction block a few months back I suggested Facebook could rule the bustling real-time message arena with Skype’s video chat technology in its back end. One day later, Microsoft bought the VoIP service, but since Facebook and Microsoft are best [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not even our phone calls are safe from advertising! Well, actually they haven’t been for a while if you consider telemarketers or even LiveWire Mobile’s ringback tones, which enable advertising as you wait for the guy on the other end to pick up. Besides that, Skype’s new display ads [...] more...
ADOTAS – Burst Media has acquired Giant Realm. Traffic Marketplace has launched MarketInsight, a comprehensive suite of campaign reporting products that are powered by from comScore and sister site Firstlook.com. Three Omnicom Group agencies — TBWA London, Rapp and Wolff Olins — will split Skype’s $80 million global advertising business. The company [...] more...
ADOTAS — As if Google wasn’t big enough, rumors are mounting that eBay is preparing to sell Skype and Google is in play as the buyer. After John Donahue, its chief executive, described Skype as a “great stand-alone business”. This has led to suggestions that eBay would find it relatively easy [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]