ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and onto the page today: Poptent, the leading social video creation company connecting major global brands and agencies with a growing network of 65,000 independent filmmakers, today announced the hiring of Nick Pahade (pictured) as CEO. The appointment is effective June 3, 2013. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s the digital heads-up on the latest industry happenings: SilverpopTM, a digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announced it has received $25 million in new funding. With these additional funds, the company will continue to accelerate its growth and customer success across the [...] more...
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
Athletes and marketers have a lot in common. They both work hard to understand and assess the competitive landscape to develop strategies for scoring against their opponents. They both use teamwork and aggressive defense to protect their assets, whether it is the end zone, the basketball hoop, or their proprietary [...] more...
ADOTAS - Digital marketing technology company Silverpop spent January through March grading the four leading candidates for the Republican nomination for the U.S. presidency on their email strategies, and what they’ve found… well, what they’ve found might indicate one or two things about why Rick Santorum dropped out of the race [...] more...
Silverpop, an email services company, studied 150 email marketing campaigns and found some interesting results: 35% of landing pages studied didn’t have the same look or tone of the email that generated the click. 45% of landing pages didn’t repeat the promotional copy found in the email. “Landing pages with images and messaging [...] more...
Email service provider Silverpop has conducted a study that compares tactics for gathering email addresses for marketing campaigns in the US/Canada and abroad. In the study, entitled “2006 Email List Growth Survey,” Silverpop questioned email marketers about their current techniques used to expand their lists and which ones were the [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that