ADOTAS — Silverpop, a leading behavioral marketing automation technology provider, recently issued a whitepaper, “7 Key Marketing Trends for 2014 & Tactics for Thriving in the New Year.” Last year, Silverpop declared 2013 the year of the customer. Now, the customer revolution is underway and buyers are in control. To be successful, marketers [...] more...
ATLANTA, November 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SilverpopTM, a leading provider of digital marketing software that enables personalized customer experiences, today announces the launch of Mobile Connector, extending the power of the Silverpop platform to a company’s mobile application. With Mobile Connector, for the first time, marketers will be able to tap [...] more...
ATLANTA, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — SilverpopTM today announces the launch of Revenue Analytics. This new application gives marketers a simple, out-of-the-box solution for measuring how much revenue their marketing activities are generating. Designed for the needs of B2B marketers, Revenue Analytics ties together all marketing activities generated by Silverpop with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and onto the page today: Poptent, the leading social video creation company connecting major global brands and agencies with a growing network of 65,000 independent filmmakers, today announced the hiring of Nick Pahade (pictured) as CEO. The appointment is effective June 3, 2013. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s the digital heads-up on the latest industry happenings: SilverpopTM, a digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announced it has received $25 million in new funding. With these additional funds, the company will continue to accelerate its growth and customer success across the [...] more...
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
Athletes and marketers have a lot in common. They both work hard to understand and assess the competitive landscape to develop strategies for scoring against their opponents. They both use teamwork and aggressive defense to protect their assets, whether it is the end zone, the basketball hoop, or their proprietary [...] more...
ADOTAS - Digital marketing technology company Silverpop spent January through March grading the four leading candidates for the Republican nomination for the U.S. presidency on their email strategies, and what they’ve found… well, what they’ve found might indicate one or two things about why Rick Santorum dropped out of the race [...] more...
Silverpop, an email services company, studied 150 email marketing campaigns and found some interesting results: 35% of landing pages studied didn’t have the same look or tone of the email that generated the click. 45% of landing pages didn’t repeat the promotional copy found in the email. “Landing pages with images and messaging [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]