ATLANTA, November 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – SilverpopTM, a leading provider of digital marketing software that enables personalized customer experiences, today announces the launch of Mobile Connector, extending the power of the Silverpop platform to a company’s mobile application. With Mobile Connector, for the first time, marketers will be able to tap [...] more...
ATLANTA, October 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — SilverpopTM today announces the launch of Revenue Analytics. This new application gives marketers a simple, out-of-the-box solution for measuring how much revenue their marketing activities are generating. Designed for the needs of B2B marketers, Revenue Analytics ties together all marketing activities generated by Silverpop with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and onto the page today: Poptent, the leading social video creation company connecting major global brands and agencies with a growing network of 65,000 independent filmmakers, today announced the hiring of Nick Pahade (pictured) as CEO. The appointment is effective June 3, 2013. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s the digital heads-up on the latest industry happenings: SilverpopTM, a digital marketing technology provider that unifies marketing automation, email, mobile and social, today announced it has received $25 million in new funding. With these additional funds, the company will continue to accelerate its growth and customer success across the [...] more...
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
Athletes and marketers have a lot in common. They both work hard to understand and assess the competitive landscape to develop strategies for scoring against their opponents. They both use teamwork and aggressive defense to protect their assets, whether it is the end zone, the basketball hoop, or their proprietary [...] more...
ADOTAS - Digital marketing technology company Silverpop spent January through March grading the four leading candidates for the Republican nomination for the U.S. presidency on their email strategies, and what they’ve found… well, what they’ve found might indicate one or two things about why Rick Santorum dropped out of the race [...] more...
Silverpop, an email services company, studied 150 email marketing campaigns and found some interesting results: 35% of landing pages studied didn’t have the same look or tone of the email that generated the click. 45% of landing pages didn’t repeat the promotional copy found in the email. “Landing pages with images and messaging [...] more...
Email service provider Silverpop has conducted a study that compares tactics for gathering email addresses for marketing campaigns in the US/Canada and abroad. In the study, entitled “2006 Email List Growth Survey,” Silverpop questioned email marketers about their current techniques used to expand their lists and which ones were the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than