ADOTAS – Venture capitalist and viral marketing pioneer Tim Draper (above) sure isn’t resting on his laurels these days. As if his phenomenal success in building one of the most recognized VCs in the world wasn’t enough, the Silicon Valley businessman is now spearheading a movement to divide up California, [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a super-hot club in town and you’re not invited (sorry, Buddy). This club has a big sign on the door: “Reserved for TV Advertisers and TV Networks Only.” The club is bigger than ever, but they aren’t letting anyone else in. The guests are comfortable because they’ve [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Affordable Care Act rollout appeared to turn a corner in early January when the U.S. government announced that 2.1 million Americans had signed up for health insurance on Healthcare.gov. However, that number still fell short of the administration’s pre-rollout projection of 3.3 million enrollees by the end of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hollywood. Madison Avenue. Silicon Valley. Washington, D.C. Four very distinct regions contributing expertise in highly specialized ways in the world of online content: producing the content, monetizing it, distributing it and safeguarding it. Over the last decade, consumption of online content has become an essential part of daily life [...] more...
It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
Los Angeles is known for its sunshine, sand . . . and now silicon. Southern California, also known as ‘Silicon Beach’ by many, is quickly gaining a reputation for being the up-and-coming region for emerging technology startups. The area is attracting high-caliber talent and serious venture funding for tech-based startup [...] more...
Aquent and the American Marketing Association released the results of a survey of 2,600 marketers to help pinpoint the highest paying cities, most in-demand jobs, and most satisfying careers. The survey revealed that working in advertising was the #5 most satisfying job in marketing. Below is a peek at the top [...] more...
ADOTAS — Either they see something most don’t or they’ve been around circuits too long. According the Wall Street Journal, 80 percent of tech companies said that business conditions will be better a year from now. According to a survey of senior executives at 130 tech companies by consulting firm KPMG, [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the webosphere. Federal Antitrust Probe Targets Google, Yahoo and Apple. (Washington Post) Plaintiff’s Lawyers Allege NebuAd Staged Closing. (Mediapost) Silicon Alley vs. Silicon Valley. (WSJ) Jason Calacanis Tries Turning Mahalo Into a Wikipedia That Pays. (MediaMemo) Alibaba Plans To Spend At Least $200 Million On Acquisitions. (Paidcontent) Microsoft issues [...] more...
ADOTAS — Two kids from India founded Scrabulous, a popular Facebook app, without ever being in the US, and half the Silicon Valley engineers were born oversees, up from 10 percent over the last few decades, according to the NY Times. So where does that leave laid-off US workers as Congress [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]