It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
Los Angeles is known for its sunshine, sand . . . and now silicon. Southern California, also known as ‘Silicon Beach’ by many, is quickly gaining a reputation for being the up-and-coming region for emerging technology startups. The area is attracting high-caliber talent and serious venture funding for tech-based startup [...] more...
Aquent and the American Marketing Association released the results of a survey of 2,600 marketers to help pinpoint the highest paying cities, most in-demand jobs, and most satisfying careers. The survey revealed that working in advertising was the #5 most satisfying job in marketing. Below is a peek at the top [...] more...
ADOTAS — Either they see something most don’t or they’ve been around circuits too long. According the Wall Street Journal, 80 percent of tech companies said that business conditions will be better a year from now. According to a survey of senior executives at 130 tech companies by consulting firm KPMG, [...] more...
ADOTAS — A quick news glance around the webosphere. Federal Antitrust Probe Targets Google, Yahoo and Apple. (Washington Post) Plaintiff’s Lawyers Allege NebuAd Staged Closing. (Mediapost) Silicon Alley vs. Silicon Valley. (WSJ) Jason Calacanis Tries Turning Mahalo Into a Wikipedia That Pays. (MediaMemo) Alibaba Plans To Spend At Least $200 Million On Acquisitions. (Paidcontent) Microsoft issues [...] more...
ADOTAS — Two kids from India founded Scrabulous, a popular Facebook app, without ever being in the US, and half the Silicon Valley engineers were born oversees, up from 10 percent over the last few decades, according to the NY Times. So where does that leave laid-off US workers as Congress [...] more...
Reuters — The recession turned up late on Silicon Valley’s doorstep but is likely to stay awhile, as technology companies slash thousands of jobs and rein in costs to make up for shrinking earnings and tight-fisted customers. Job cuts in the technology sector have trailed other industries until recent weeks. Now [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed