AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
We all do it. We sit in front of our computers at work with our iPhones on our desk, sometimes switching back in forth between emails and photos that exist on each device. At home we sit down in front of the television to watch 30 Rock or Newsroom, and [...] more...
ADOTAS - Over the last two weeks, I’ve been reviewing the predictions Fjord made at the onset of 2011 (see Part 1 and Part 2 of that review), and now, as we wrap up the first week of 2012, it seems appropriate to look forward to what can be expected [...] more...
ADOTAS – They keep getting bought up younger and younger. Yahoo! has just acquired IntoNow, a mobile app that identifies TV shows — “right down to the episode” — as well as a social network built around TV viewing. Sources report the price tag for the 12-week-old startup (the company launched on [...] more...
Shazam, the mobile app that recognizes snippets of music and retrieves artist information, can be a real friendship-saver when you’re drunk at a bar. Say an old tune comes on the stereo — “Everyone says it’s just like rock’n'roll” — and your buddy swears it’s a Rolling Stones’ classic. But [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s