1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
ADOTAS – It used to be called Clearspring, and now it’s called AddThis, following a rebranding around what company founder and executive chairman Hooman Radfar explained was as a desire to “consolidate around the brand” for which it’s best known. The name change comes at the same time as the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Every morning, our style editors comb through their favorite fashion blogger’s Tumblr sites, while our marketing team pores over Pinterest at work and on their own time. Seeing this, I challenged our marketing department to brainstorm how we could engage as a brand, and we’ve since become prolific [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the era of creating a new guest account for every ecommerce site you visit slipping into the past? Increasingly, businesses are offering users the ability to log in on their sites by logging into a social network, and increasingly, internet users are growing used to having that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Six-hundred thirteen million people. That’s two United States and one-tenth of the entire world’s population. It’s also the amount of people who, according to comScore, share online every month. It’s a staggering number that should make our mothers proud – after all, they were the first ones to [...] more...
ADOTAS – In addition to its applications for the word “Face,” TechCrunch discovered over the summer that Facebook had 14 applications over at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for the word “like.” Such maneuvering hasn’t stopped social targeting upstart RadiumOne from adding its own “R1 Like Button” to its display ads. It’s very [...] more...
ADOTAS - Almost six months ago, The Wall Street Journal published an article titled, “The Web’s New Gold Mine: Your Secrets.” They prefaced the piece by saying, “A Journal investigation finds that one of the fastest-growing businesses on the Internet is the business of spying on consumers. First in a series.” And, [...] more...
ADOTAS – LinkedIn was always supposed to be the professional alternative/addendum to Facebook, especially since most people prefer keeping their Facebook profiles personal. But LinkedIn really hasn’t lived up to that promise until this year, when it further incorporated sharing and added company pages. The latest step in the business social [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s one of those questions that will always puzzle us, like “How many licks does is take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?” What’s the actual monetary value of a share on Facebook or another social network? Well event ticketing company Eventbrite thinks it [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week GetResponse published a study that statistically shows that the option to share email marketing content through social media sites drives significant increases in click-throughs. For anyone that has been paying attention to the email marketing world for the past few years, this is not surprising. With Twitter [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than