ADOTAS — With the first full business week of 2014 rapidly coming to an end, so too is our coverage of predictions for the year ahead from online ad industry executives. If your opinion on what we should expect in this new year has not been expressed on ADOTAS, please feel [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become a hot topic in the advertising marketplace, but for the practice to flourish further, it needs consensus on definitions and structure. In response, the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and its Native Advertising Task Force has released the “IAB Native Advertising [...] more...
ADOTAS — The conversation about the future of print in the digital age has reached a dire tone, with traditional print companies scrambling to find relevance and revenue. But with the acquisition of The Washington Post by Jeff Bezos earlier this year, all eyes have been on his next moves. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Jay Freedman, former VP of Yahoo, will be joining the ranks of native ad company Nativo as the company’s first Chief Revenue Officer. This decision by Nativo highlights added emphasis towards top-line growth and building a scalable company. And it’s a smart move since native advertising is white [...] more...
ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the big discussion points around native ads has been the lack of evidence that they actually work better than other ad options. Now, there’s proof! This morning, Sharethrough and Nielsen published the industry’s first performance study on native ads. This comprehensive research, which incorporates results from five separate studies, [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate “In the cloud era, marketing is the new sales. Marketing will play a greater role to engage customers in an ongoing relationship, to not only acquire new customers but also retain existing ones. Marketing and [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 11, 2012) –Sharethrough, the native video advertising company, today announced that it has raised $5 million in a Series B round from existing investors North Bridge Venture Partners and Floodgate. The new funding will be used to expand the adoption of the Sharethrough Sponsored Video platform by [...] more...
ADOTAS – As video marketing online trends harder, Sharethrough, a platform devoted to ferreting branded video content to high profile publishers that drive organic, viral sharing via social media, has launched Shrethrough.tv to aggregate exemplary branded video. Sharethrough’s new database aims to collect cutting-edge video content from the last few [...] more...
ADOTAS – The days of ScamVille long past, offer marketing (value exchange is the new term du jour) has returned in a big way to Facebook thanks to… Facebook. Through deals with Peanut Labs and ad network TrialPay, Facebook jumped back into the offer marketing realm last month, with app users [...] more...
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV