ADOTAS – Last year, US families spent $2.4 Billion on their Thanksgiving feasts. The social lead-up to this spending frenzy presents a compelling opportunity for brands to reach consumers before they even walk into the supermarket. ShareThis took a deeper look into consumer’s online social activity in anticipation of Thanksgiving [...] more...
ADOTAS — The conversation about the future of print in the digital age has reached a dire tone, with traditional print companies scrambling to find relevance and revenue. But with the acquisition of The Washington Post by Jeff Bezos earlier this year, all eyes have been on his next moves. [...] more...
Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one of the largest studies of digital activities of moms to date, ShareThis and Digitas today released research that offers new insights into how moms engage online. While brands have long understood that moms are connected and influential, this research explores [...] more...
ADOTAS — We’ve checked the morning mail to help keep you informed and prepared for the day that lies ahead. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The deadline to apply to Yahoo!’s Young Media Star program, which recognizes rising talent in the advertising world, has been extended [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CALIF. and CHICAGO, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Starcom MediaVest Group (SMG) and ShareThis today announced the integration of ShareThis’ Social Quality Index (SQI) into SMG’s comScore Media Metrix® interface for media planning purposes. SQI is a universal measure of social activity on the web. The integration marks [...] more...
ADOTAS – PALO ALTO, CA (March 20, 2013) – ShareThis today announced that it has acquired Socialize and secured $23M in Series C financing. Socialize provides app developers with a drop-in social solution that generates greater user engagement and more downloads by making apps more social. With this acquisition, ShareThis [...] more...
We know who took home those golden statuettes, but only Jennifer Lawrence won both the Oscar and the hearts and minds of the online social crowd, according to this infographic produced by ShareThis. The height of the night’s sharing activity came on Facebook (56%), followed by Twitter (30%). Socially speaking, the big [...] more...
PALO ALTO, CA. (Feb. 6, 2013) — ShareThis, the company that connects audiences to publishers and advertisers through sharing, announced it ranks No. 35 on Forbes’ annual benchmarking of “America’s Most Promising Companies.” The third annual list recognizes the top 100 privately held, high-growth companies that possess compelling business models, strong [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
CINCINNATI (December 20, 2012) — Tim Schigel (pictured), a successful entrepreneur and venture capitalist, will serve as manager for Cintrifuse Early Stage Capital Fund I, LLC, a venture capital fund of funds organized by Cintrifuse, a Cincinnati-based organization that proactively links entrepreneurs with strategic businesses/institutions, mentors and investors to successfully [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial