ADOTAS — You might not have realized it, but late last year two of the largest search companies Yahoo! and Bing partnered to take on the SEO giant Google by creating one of the largest contextual ad networks on the planet. Launched six months ago, the Yahoo! and Media.net joined [...] more...
ADOTAS (via AudienceBloom) – SEO copywriting is, essentially, writing copy that resonates with users, moving them to share and link to your content, and be moved to take action. In this article, we’ll explore the elements that makes online copy SEO-optimized. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what’s moved across our newswire this morning: SDL has today announced the appointment of Grant Johnson (pictured)as Chief Marketing Officer of SDL. Grant joins SDL from Pegasystems where he served as CMO for 3.5 years. Pegasystems is a $460 million market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of [...] more...
ADOTAS (via COVARIO) – Paid search and Above the Line (ATL) advertising integration is a hot topic in the digital world. Discussions around marketing channel “integration,” such as search and social media, SEO and PPC, and search and ATL, are starting to make real sense for advertisers who [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The Search Agency, a global online marketing firm and the largest independent U.S. search marketing agency, today released its quarterly State of Paid Search Report, which found that total search advertising spend across Google and Yahoo!-Bing increased 21.6 percent year-over-year, in addition to other findings. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers large and small will always need big, splashy brand-building ads on high-traffic websites –- look at the growth in native advertising for proof. But they’ll also always need conversions for demonstrable ROI. Fortunately, these two needs aren’t bound by the same set of rules. While high-profile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Smart online marketers understand that you can’t make a sale with a single ad. No matter how compelling the message or image, a customer’s journey from awareness to conversion happens across multiple visits, devices, and touch points. As they travel along the digital engagement path, from ad to [...] more...
ADOTAS –With the proliferation of hundreds of thousands of apps in the marketplace, the most important challenge facing developers is getting their app noticed. As the Apple App Store and Google Play are the main channels for downloading apps, acquiring the highest ranking in these stores becomes really important. This “ranking [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let’s skip over the fact that an Internet monolith reportedly paid $30 million to buy an app from a teenager. A blog post today by Covario’s Nick Roshon answers a burning question of his own: “Does Yahoo’s recent acquisition of Summly signal the death of SEO as we [...] more...
ADOTAS – Grant Simmons (pictured), Director, SEO and Social Product at The Search Agency, recently offered us his take on the most recent Google Panda update. Grant has some interesting views on how Panda defines a brand, as well as how it defines content. Here’s a little view into Grant’s insights around [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s