Ding ding! Let the bout begin. There’s a wrestling match for your ad dollars going on right now. The players — media giants Facebook and Google — are working up a sweat over who will command a greater share of paid media ad spend. SEMPO estimates that the North American [...] more...
ADOTAS – So far its mostly been anecdotal, merely whispers on the wind and “this is what the kids are doing” chat, but the notion that Facebook is cutting into Google’s search dominance has appeared on another front: CPC advertising. As Efficient Frontier reported on Monday that Facebook CPC rates have [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! vet Cheryl Kellond has joined the management team at Panache, taking on the role of executive vice president. With 15 years in the industry, Kellond was previously vice president of advertiser product marketing. With the promotions of Calvin Wong to chief operating officer; Sushene Swenson to vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS — While search is the major player already in online advertising, it still has room to grow. Search spend is more than $10 billion, and with ROI and performance-based results is now of primary importance to advertisers, but areas such as the words that aren’t being monetized can still be [...] more...
ADOTAS – SEM spending exceeded estimates in 2007 and, based on survey responses by marketers and agencies, the search marketing industry will continue its growth in the same manner according to findings of the 2007 State of the Market survey by the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO), released today [...] more...
The first round of results from the annual Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) marketing survey are in, and apparently marketers are more interested in proving the value of SEM funding through the observable results of direct sales marketing over the often immeasurable effectiveness of brand awareness. According to the preliminary [...] more...
The Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) today announced a new initiative to help search marketers embedded in the corporate world share best practices and swap ideas. SEMPO launched the program after observing the increasing number of businesses that have hired their own in-house search marketers. SEMPO has launched a [...] more...
Today at the Search Engine Strategies 2006 Conference on Toronto, SEMPO (the Search Engine Marketing Professional Association) announced the latest results of a survey, revealing that few advertisers are prepared for the rising PPC advertising costs. SEMPO is a search marketing non-profit representing more than 380 search-related companies. The survey found [...] more...
In a report released today, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) found that in 2005, advertisers in the U.S. and Canada spent $5.75 billion on Search Engine Marketing—a 44% increase over the year before. The study—which covers various aspects of search spending, including payments to search engines and search-related [...] more...
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how