Ding ding! Let the bout begin. There’s a wrestling match for your ad dollars going on right now. The players — media giants Facebook and Google — are working up a sweat over who will command a greater share of paid media ad spend. SEMPO estimates that the North American [...] more...
ADOTAS – So far its mostly been anecdotal, merely whispers on the wind and “this is what the kids are doing” chat, but the notion that Facebook is cutting into Google’s search dominance has appeared on another front: CPC advertising. As Efficient Frontier reported on Monday that Facebook CPC rates have [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! vet Cheryl Kellond has joined the management team at Panache, taking on the role of executive vice president. With 15 years in the industry, Kellond was previously vice president of advertiser product marketing. With the promotions of Calvin Wong to chief operating officer; Sushene Swenson to vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS — While search is the major player already in online advertising, it still has room to grow. Search spend is more than $10 billion, and with ROI and performance-based results is now of primary importance to advertisers, but areas such as the words that aren’t being monetized can still be [...] more...
ADOTAS – SEM spending exceeded estimates in 2007 and, based on survey responses by marketers and agencies, the search marketing industry will continue its growth in the same manner according to findings of the 2007 State of the Market survey by the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO), released today [...] more...
The first round of results from the annual Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) marketing survey are in, and apparently marketers are more interested in proving the value of SEM funding through the observable results of direct sales marketing over the often immeasurable effectiveness of brand awareness. According to the preliminary [...] more...
The Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) today announced a new initiative to help search marketers embedded in the corporate world share best practices and swap ideas. SEMPO launched the program after observing the increasing number of businesses that have hired their own in-house search marketers. SEMPO has launched a [...] more...
Today at the Search Engine Strategies 2006 Conference on Toronto, SEMPO (the Search Engine Marketing Professional Association) announced the latest results of a survey, revealing that few advertisers are prepared for the rising PPC advertising costs. SEMPO is a search marketing non-profit representing more than 380 search-related companies. The survey found [...] more...
In a report released today, the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) found that in 2005, advertisers in the U.S. and Canada spent $5.75 billion on Search Engine Marketing—a 44% increase over the year before. The study—which covers various aspects of search spending, including payments to search engines and search-related [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]