ADOTAS – Mobile is no longer a supplementary feature; rather, it’s a requisite aspect of consumers’ lives. Marketers are catering to on-the-go content consumption and discovery – and search is no exception. A couple weeks ago, Yahoo introduced Gemini, a unified marketplace for mobile search and native advertising. Gemini is [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on April 18, 2013, placed at No. 6 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on June 13, 2013, placed at No. 14 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — In the world of search engine marketing, there is ironically a large chasm between “search engine” and “marketing.” A search engine marketer’s (SEMs) day-to-day activities, including keyword [...] more...
MILWAUKEE, November 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – ARI Network Services, a leading provider of website, software and data solutions that help dealers, distributors, and manufacturers Sell More Stuff!™, announced today that it acquired Duo Web Solutions, the leading provider of social media and online marketing services for the powersports industry. Terms [...] more...
MONTREAL, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Acquisio, the award-winning performance media platform and leading provider of technology for marketers and agencies buying ads on any online channel, today announced the launch of the Acquisio Call Tracking Program, a technology partnership program designed to help SEM agencies, resellers and Channel Partners track, [...] more...
ADOTAS — The ad industry is all about automation these days, so why should the planning and buying of television commercials be exempt? In an exclusive pre-Advertising Week discussion with Adotas, Viamedia CEO Jeff Carter (pictured) revealed his plans to announce a new company called placemedia next week that aims to solve the [...] more...
Soccer And Social Media: An Interview With Lisa Bregman, Manager, Digital & Social Media For LA Galaxy
ADOTAS – When LA Galaxy signed David Beckham in 2007, the team instantly went from one of the most well-established and successful clubs in Major League Soccer (MLS) to a global brand with worldwide media interest and fan support. 2007 was also around the time when social media began to gain steam [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. My favorite month (and birthday month) starts tomorrow! Don’t forget to say “rabbit”! AdExchanger interviews The Wall Street Journal’s Nina Lawrence about [...] more...
SAN DIEGO, March 28, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Covario, Inc., the world’s leading independent search marketing agency, today issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for the first quarter of 2013, reporting that spending on pay-per-click advertising (PPC) by its enterprise technology, consumer electronics, and retail clients rose 33 percent over [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search is the new navigation, so goes the mantra today – and that means search, in all of its forms, has become a key ingredient for the success of any online business. Since online users are now conditioned to quickly search for information instead of browsing for it [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]