Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] more...
Snap Secure® (www.GetSnapSecure.com), part of Snap MyLife Inc., which develops cloud-service applications for consumers, has launched a TV advertising, direct marketing, social media and public relations campaign called “Meet the Phones,” which highlights the safety and security perils that smartphones – and their owners – face every day. The four TV [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, a Russian hacker pinched nearly 6.5 million passwords of LinkedIn members and posted them to an online forum. That spelled instant bad news for the social network, especially considering how its members use the site for business networking and should expect a certain modicum of professionalism [...] more...
ADOTAS - We all know that sticking all of our business info out onto the internet comes with a number of security risks, and that these risks are still a major inhibitor when it comes to loading and managing data on the internet. Although cloud-based services afford us maximum flexibility and ease of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Device recognition/fraud prevention and intervention/audience identification company 41st Parameter announced today it had received $13 million in funding. Georgian Partners led up this round — a Series D for 41st — and prior investors Kleiner Perkins, Northwest Venture Partners and Jafco Ventures joined in. 41st Parameter offers the FraudNet [...] more...
ADOTAS - NuCaptcha has launched the “Make the Switch” campaign to promote the public launch of its CAPTCHA suite, which includes in-CAPTCHA advertising. Because NuCaptcha new unit is the exact same size as Google’s predominant ReCaptcha, one can easily be traded for the other. While NuCaptcha introduced its in-CAPTCHA video ad solution last October [...] more...
ADOTAS – As interactive marketers look for more engaged and “integrated” advertising mediums, Captachas are emerging as a valuable new tool. Here are three things interactive marketers need to know about Captcha-based advertising: 1. You can use Captchas in many different ways to drive engagement. Interactive video: Advertisers with existing IAB video assets [...] more...
ADOTAS – At a news conference from a Manhattan coffee shop, Senator Chuck from Brooklyn — OK, you might know him as U.S. Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY), but you’ve never shared a plate of Jamaican Jerk chicken with him during the West Indies Parade — urged major website operators, from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook may be where all the kids like to hang out, but it’s still kind of a sketchy neighborhood for retailers interested in social commerce. My goodness, even CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s fan page was hacked just the other week! To make social retailers feel safe conducting business on the [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]