NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) - There was a 79% fall¹ in shopping integrations showing retailers’ products within Universal or “blended” search results on Google.com during 2012, according to new research from search and social analytics leader, Searchmetrics. The fall coincides with Google starting to charge retailers to use its [...] more...
A new study reveals that retail web sites are dominating paid search advertising on Google.com, with amazon.com taking the lead as both the most visible retail advertiser and also the retail brand most likely to be seen in organic search results. The findings come from a study by search and social analytics [...] more...
ADOTAS – Following Google‘s rollout last week of a new algorithm intended to pull up fresher and more timely search results — which Google figured would impact about 35% of all searches – Searchmetrics has analyzed the big winners and losers (in terms of visibility) since the changeover. Winners, they’ve found, fall into [...] more...
SEARCHMETRICS – As soon as it’s cold enough outside that chocolate gingerbread cookies won’t melt, they start turning up in supermarkets by the truckload. And now, we’re here – Christmas is just around the corner. Well… not quite. But Santa will be here in less than three months, which leads me [...] more...
ADOTAS - VivaKi has launched CRM365, a new data-driven costumer relationship management tool designed to assist brands in engaging with customers across the social and mobile channels through the CRM365 Intelligence Platform. The 45-person operation will be led by new CEO Seth Solomons, previously Global CMO of Digitas, and partner with VivaKi digital and media [...] more...
ADOTAS – The figure making headlines from Zynga’s amended S-1 filing is the 90% drop in profit year-over-year in the second quarter, but apparently the social gaming mainstay was hit by some one-time items. As Business Insider explains, the damning evidence comes in the form of declining monthly user rates [...] more...
ADOTAS – Whereas search analytics firm Searchmetrics‘ search visibility standard shows website performance on the top search engines, the new social visibility standard — part of the just-released Searchmetrics Essentials tool — takes the same concept to the social web, measuring a domain or landing’s page influence on the six major social [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hope they survive the hazing ritual! Searchmetrics is the newest member of the Adobe Genesis Partner Program. The search analytics specialist will provide international organic search data to SearchCenter+, Adobe paid search solution. The SEO monitoring and keyword analysis from the Searchmetrics suite will allow SearchCenter+ users to compare [...] more...
ADOTAS – Vivek Wahdwa’s New Year’s plea for a better search engine has led to a lot of soul-searching by the search community regarding Google’s core function and the content ecosystem. On Friday, Conductor’s Seth Dotterer kicked off a series of Q&As featuring search pros contemplating if Google’s search engine is broken and what’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook activity does not directly affect SEO, says Dr. Horst Joepen, CEO search analytics specialist Searchmetrics. However, the indirect effects — e.g., encouraging a blogger to write about your product — can be invaluable, hence why the company has added a Facebook activity index into version 5.8 of [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed