Paid search for online retailers can become a spend suck, and price for keywords is still on the rise. In the second quarter of 2012, Google reported a 42% increase in paid click revenue. While more targeted and relevant ads can make the rising price of paid traffic worth the [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
Despite the billions of dollars invested in paid search technology over the past decade, managing a paid search campaign is a time-consuming process. To deal with the limitations of scale inherent in traditional keyword management, it’s no surprise that SEMs regularly employ coping mechanisms to make their jobs a bit [...] more...
Canadian-based GenieKnows.co, a subsidiary of IT Interactive Services Inc. today launched a local search engine – GenieLocal.com – for its flagship GenieKnows.com search service. The new engine aims to help users pinpoint specific information about a U.S.-based locale to find the type of business establishment or attraction they are seeking. “We [...] more...
If you’re a Google AdWords advertiser, you should’ve received notice of settlement for click fraud claims. If you haven’t received this, check your spam filter–the sending e-mail address may be filtered as possible spam. Look for firstname.lastname@example.org. So you’ve received and read the settlement notice, and perhaps even some of [...] more...
According to a study released today by the marketing analytics company WebSideStory, the about half of all search queries are comprised of only the top 4% of all unique search queries on a given web site. For ecommerce sites, the numbers are even lower, with the majority of searches containing [...] more...
A newly released JupiterResearch report finds that the share of search marketers with annual revenues of $15 million or more has risen from 25 percent in 2005 to 37 percent in 2006. According to the new finding, titled “US SEM Executive Survey, 2006,” the number of marketers using bid management [...] more...
Recently on the AdWords site, Google announced it was sending a new robot out into the world. The name of the robot is Adsbot. Adsbot isn’t an ordinary spider like Googlebot, because it doesn’t examine your regular website, it examines the landing pages from your AdWords campaign. [...] more...
WebSideStory, provider of on-demand digital marketing and real-time enterprise analytics solutions, announced yesterday the launch of its Active Marketing Suite in Europe. The suite, which integrates on-demand digital marketing applications, including Web analytics, site search, keyword bid management and Web content management, was launched in the U.S. last year. Guardian Newspapers [...] more...
Microsoft today announced its decision to use a tiered system for its search commission structure, with 15 percentas the maximum, which is in contrast to competitors Google and Yahoo. A spokesman for MSN told Mediaweek UK that he “expected the majority of agencies to make that level.” In January, Google caused controversy [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use