Paid search for online retailers can become a spend suck, and price for keywords is still on the rise. In the second quarter of 2012, Google reported a 42% increase in paid click revenue. While more targeted and relevant ads can make the rising price of paid traffic worth the [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
Despite the billions of dollars invested in paid search technology over the past decade, managing a paid search campaign is a time-consuming process. To deal with the limitations of scale inherent in traditional keyword management, it’s no surprise that SEMs regularly employ coping mechanisms to make their jobs a bit [...] more...
Canadian-based GenieKnows.co, a subsidiary of IT Interactive Services Inc. today launched a local search engine – GenieLocal.com – for its flagship GenieKnows.com search service. The new engine aims to help users pinpoint specific information about a U.S.-based locale to find the type of business establishment or attraction they are seeking. “We [...] more...
If you’re a Google AdWords advertiser, you should’ve received notice of settlement for click fraud claims. If you haven’t received this, check your spam filter–the sending e-mail address may be filtered as possible spam. Look for email@example.com. So you’ve received and read the settlement notice, and perhaps even some of [...] more...
According to a study released today by the marketing analytics company WebSideStory, the about half of all search queries are comprised of only the top 4% of all unique search queries on a given web site. For ecommerce sites, the numbers are even lower, with the majority of searches containing [...] more...
A newly released JupiterResearch report finds that the share of search marketers with annual revenues of $15 million or more has risen from 25 percent in 2005 to 37 percent in 2006. According to the new finding, titled “US SEM Executive Survey, 2006,” the number of marketers using bid management [...] more...
Recently on the AdWords site, Google announced it was sending a new robot out into the world. The name of the robot is Adsbot. Adsbot isn’t an ordinary spider like Googlebot, because it doesn’t examine your regular website, it examines the landing pages from your AdWords campaign. [...] more...
WebSideStory, provider of on-demand digital marketing and real-time enterprise analytics solutions, announced yesterday the launch of its Active Marketing Suite in Europe. The suite, which integrates on-demand digital marketing applications, including Web analytics, site search, keyword bid management and Web content management, was launched in the U.S. last year. Guardian Newspapers [...] more...
Microsoft today announced its decision to use a tiered system for its search commission structure, with 15 percentas the maximum, which is in contrast to competitors Google and Yahoo. A spokesman for MSN told Mediaweek UK that he “expected the majority of agencies to make that level.” In January, Google caused controversy [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and