Paid search for online retailers can become a spend suck, and price for keywords is still on the rise. In the second quarter of 2012, Google reported a 42% increase in paid click revenue. While more targeted and relevant ads can make the rising price of paid traffic worth the [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
Despite the billions of dollars invested in paid search technology over the past decade, managing a paid search campaign is a time-consuming process. To deal with the limitations of scale inherent in traditional keyword management, it’s no surprise that SEMs regularly employ coping mechanisms to make their jobs a bit [...] more...
Canadian-based GenieKnows.co, a subsidiary of IT Interactive Services Inc. today launched a local search engine – GenieLocal.com – for its flagship GenieKnows.com search service. The new engine aims to help users pinpoint specific information about a U.S.-based locale to find the type of business establishment or attraction they are seeking. “We [...] more...
If you’re a Google AdWords advertiser, you should’ve received notice of settlement for click fraud claims. If you haven’t received this, check your spam filter–the sending e-mail address may be filtered as possible spam. Look for email@example.com. So you’ve received and read the settlement notice, and perhaps even some of [...] more...
According to a study released today by the marketing analytics company WebSideStory, the about half of all search queries are comprised of only the top 4% of all unique search queries on a given web site. For ecommerce sites, the numbers are even lower, with the majority of searches containing [...] more...
A newly released JupiterResearch report finds that the share of search marketers with annual revenues of $15 million or more has risen from 25 percent in 2005 to 37 percent in 2006. According to the new finding, titled “US SEM Executive Survey, 2006,” the number of marketers using bid management [...] more...
Recently on the AdWords site, Google announced it was sending a new robot out into the world. The name of the robot is Adsbot. Adsbot isn’t an ordinary spider like Googlebot, because it doesn’t examine your regular website, it examines the landing pages from your AdWords campaign. [...] more...
WebSideStory, provider of on-demand digital marketing and real-time enterprise analytics solutions, announced yesterday the launch of its Active Marketing Suite in Europe. The suite, which integrates on-demand digital marketing applications, including Web analytics, site search, keyword bid management and Web content management, was launched in the U.S. last year. Guardian Newspapers [...] more...
Microsoft today announced its decision to use a tiered system for its search commission structure, with 15 percentas the maximum, which is in contrast to competitors Google and Yahoo. A spokesman for MSN told Mediaweek UK that he “expected the majority of agencies to make that level.” In January, Google caused controversy [...] more...
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that