ADOTAS — On Bing and Google‘s search engines, pages from top brand web sites seem to have an automatic advantage which helps them rank in the top positions. In fact they rank at the top or near the top of search results even if they fail to meet certain criteria [...] more...
Yahoo! JAPAN and Videology Partner to Deliver Multi-Screen Advertising to the World’s Second Largest TV Market
NEW YORK, November 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Yahoo! JAPAN — the top web portal in Japan for both search and audience reach — announced Friday that it has selected Videology — one of the world’s largest video advertising platforms — as its video advertising technology partner. This announcement was made in conjunction with [...] more...
ADOTAS – The best way to serve your business is to serve your customers well – and content is no different. Keywords no longer guarantee top search rankings. Today, it is superb, consistent content that is of service to your customers that leads to top search rankings. Do you want to [...] more...
NEW YORK and TORONTO, November 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Mobile is becoming an important insurance research tool with 40 percent of online insurance research time now being spent on mobile devices, according to new findings released today from the xAd/Telmetrics Mobile Path to Purchase Study, conducted by Nielsen. While 60 percent of insurance researchers are still using PCs in their [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG MediaMind released new research today showing that digital marketers are managing increasingly complex online campaigns; the number of campaigns that averaged 50 or more ad versions in a single campaign has increased by 32.2 percent over the last four years. Based on [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – While Halloween is big business for retailers with consumers spending more than $8 billion in 2012, the majority of mobile-related spooky searches occur just days or hours before the big event, according to xAd, a mobile-location based advertising platform. According to xAd’s data [...] more...
ADOTAS — The past year has seen amazing growth in local mobile services, with almost $1B more being spent in mobile commerce and almost $2B more in local mobile ad revenue. Traditionally web-based local properties from Trip Advisor to Yelp to Trulia have all seen mobile visitors and mobile revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – With worldwide digital advertising spend expected to skyrocket from $104 billion in 2012 to $173 billion by 2017, advertisers, in turn, have been bombarded with a plethora of new ad formats, networks, exchanges and technologies to sort through. Marketers must juggle between network dashboards, spreadsheets and desktop editors [...] more...
ADOTAS – What are the top digital trends marketers need to pay attention to if they want to remain relevant and successful in 2014 and beyond? Yuli Ziv (pictured), a serial entrepreneur and recognized leader in the fashion/tech space, offers a comprehensive analysis in her forthcoming book, “Fashion 2.0: Season of Change: A Forecast of [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s been almost fifty years since Don Adams started making calls on his shoe phone as secret agent Maxwell Smart. Ever since “Get Smart” went off the air, we’ve all been secretly hankering for a shoe phone of our own. That day is finally here. No, we’re not [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than