ADOTAS – Grant Simmons (pictured), Director, SEO and Social Product at The Search Agency, recently offered us his take on the most recent Google Panda update. Grant has some interesting views on how Panda defines a brand, as well as how it defines content. Here’s a little view into Grant’s insights around [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Search Marketing bigwigs of Silicon Valley are descending on the Big Apple this week for the Search Engines Strategies conference at the New York Marriott Marquis, including the likes of Google, Twitter, Adobe and Salesforce.com. The three-day event kicks off on tomorrow, March 26 and aims to [...] more...
In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier this month MySpace opened the floodgates and let its real-time stream irrigate the fields of developers. In turn, Collecta has a grown platform to sort through the waves of social data. The new search portal uses Collecta’s site search platform and the MySpace real-time API to index items [...] more...
ADOTAS — On Tuesday, August 18 Google’s Chief Economist, Hal Varian, declared that “conversion rates don’t vary much by position.” The conversion rate is the ratio to which users who click on ads in search engine marketing campaigns are converted to paying customers. Many media sources (incorrectly) extrapolated this relationship and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The visual search engine has integrated tweets into search results, making it easier for searchers to share results with the Twitter community by adding a ‘one-click’ post to Twitter button on every search page. Instead of a list of blue links, Searchme delivers large images of the web pages, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Stale search results again? Internet search trailblazer Gigablast is trying to clean out the cobwebs online. The company today announced the launch of their Gigablast Site Search with Gigaboost technology. The company launched its new search engine and Web site a few weeks ago – a study (performed by [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a