ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS (via AudienceBloom) – SEO copywriting is, essentially, writing copy that resonates with users, moving them to share and link to your content, and be moved to take action. In this article, we’ll explore the elements that makes online copy SEO-optimized. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what’s moved across our newswire this morning: SDL has today announced the appointment of Grant Johnson (pictured)as Chief Marketing Officer of SDL. Grant joins SDL from Pegasystems where he served as CMO for 3.5 years. Pegasystems is a $460 million market leader in Business Process Management (BPM) and a leading provider of [...] more...
Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 30, 2012) – Conductor, the leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology, today announced that it has secured $20 million in Series C financing led by Investor Growth Capital, marking the largest investment to date in natural search technology. Existing investors FirstMark Capital and Matrix Partners also [...] more...
SAN DIEGO (October 10, 2012) – Covario, a leading independent search marketing agency, and Lenovo, one of the world’s premier PC manufacturers, were recently recognized with a gold medal for having the “Best Marketing Impact” in the Sales and Marketing category of the 2012 Brandon Hall Excellence Awards. Initially launched [...] more...
Search engine optimization (SEO) has undergone quite a transformation over the last year. Optimization techniques that used to be good are now bad; optimization techniques used to be marginal are now central. As a consequence, firms that have failed to update their SEO arsenals may be firing blanks – or even [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) – Conductor, a leader in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) technology, today announced major advancements to its market-leading SEO technology platform, Conductor Searchlight™ during the sold-out C3 user-conference in New York City. The new, enterprise-class features were announced by Seth Besmertnik (pictured), CEO of Conductor, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider (for enterprise companies) BrightEdge announced late yesterday it had raised $12.6 million in new funding, in a Series C round. Intel Capital, a new investor led up this round, and previous investors Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures also contributed. The new funds accompany [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]