Paid search for online retailers can become a spend suck, and price for keywords is still on the rise. In the second quarter of 2012, Google reported a 42% increase in paid click revenue. While more targeted and relevant ads can make the rising price of paid traffic worth the [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine advertising is the place to be in the online world, according to a report from AdGooroo, an online marketing intelligence company. “Google’s active advertiser count is a whopping 54.9 percent higher than it was in the fourth quarter of 2007, and this runs counter to what we [...] more...
ADOTAS – On Sunday, The Times of London reported on a deal that would have Microsoft picking up Yahoo’s search business for $20 billion. The only problem? It is “total fiction” according to former Fox Interactive Media president Ross Levinsohn, as reported on AllThingsDigital. The $20 billion search deal smelled fishy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lycos’ European vacation is ovah. After searching for investors and putting itself on the block in April, the embattled company is officially calling it quits. The Internet search, hosting, email, networking and online shopping company will sell some assets (most likely its domains, its Danish portal and shopping biz) [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — There is never a dull day in the world of search marketing. Wall Street analysts just cut Google’s estimates for the 4th quarter. Last week, Google and Yahoo abandoned their plans for an online ad deal that would have allowed Yahoo to place ads on Google’s Web [...] more...
ADOTAS – In spite of (or due to) forecasts of a Scroogey holiday season, multi-channel retailers are actually increasing their U.S. search spend, according to a report from SearchIgnite. Retail search spend is up 33% so far this quarter compared to Q4 of last year. The increase is becoming more pronounced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google search results can now be personalized, the company has announced. The Internet giant has launched SearchWiki as a way to customize results. Users can re-rank, delete, add and comment on search results, Google wrote on its blog: “With just a single click you can move the results you like [...] more...
ADOTAS – T-Mobile is launching a mobile portal that will be powered by Yahoo. The Internet pioneer has been working with T-Mobile in 10 European countries this year. The two companies will share ad search revenue, but it’s unclear what the split will be. Between Yahoo’s deal with T-Mobile and AT&T, the [...] more...
To impress shareholders, Yahoo Inc’s next chief executive needs just one qualification: the willingness to do a deal with Microsoft Corp. That’s because this remains Yahoo’s best option, short of a dramatic turnaround plan, analysts said. But if Microsoft does eventually buy Yahoo, shareholders should brace themselves for a price far lower [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and