Paid search for online retailers can become a spend suck, and price for keywords is still on the rise. In the second quarter of 2012, Google reported a 42% increase in paid click revenue. While more targeted and relevant ads can make the rising price of paid traffic worth the [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine advertising is the place to be in the online world, according to a report from AdGooroo, an online marketing intelligence company. “Google’s active advertiser count is a whopping 54.9 percent higher than it was in the fourth quarter of 2007, and this runs counter to what we [...] more...
ADOTAS – On Sunday, The Times of London reported on a deal that would have Microsoft picking up Yahoo’s search business for $20 billion. The only problem? It is “total fiction” according to former Fox Interactive Media president Ross Levinsohn, as reported on AllThingsDigital. The $20 billion search deal smelled fishy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lycos’ European vacation is ovah. After searching for investors and putting itself on the block in April, the embattled company is officially calling it quits. The Internet search, hosting, email, networking and online shopping company will sell some assets (most likely its domains, its Danish portal and shopping biz) [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — There is never a dull day in the world of search marketing. Wall Street analysts just cut Google’s estimates for the 4th quarter. Last week, Google and Yahoo abandoned their plans for an online ad deal that would have allowed Yahoo to place ads on Google’s Web [...] more...
ADOTAS – In spite of (or due to) forecasts of a Scroogey holiday season, multi-channel retailers are actually increasing their U.S. search spend, according to a report from SearchIgnite. Retail search spend is up 33% so far this quarter compared to Q4 of last year. The increase is becoming more pronounced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google search results can now be personalized, the company has announced. The Internet giant has launched SearchWiki as a way to customize results. Users can re-rank, delete, add and comment on search results, Google wrote on its blog: “With just a single click you can move the results you like [...] more...
ADOTAS – T-Mobile is launching a mobile portal that will be powered by Yahoo. The Internet pioneer has been working with T-Mobile in 10 European countries this year. The two companies will share ad search revenue, but it’s unclear what the split will be. Between Yahoo’s deal with T-Mobile and AT&T, the [...] more...
To impress shareholders, Yahoo Inc’s next chief executive needs just one qualification: the willingness to do a deal with Microsoft Corp. That’s because this remains Yahoo’s best option, short of a dramatic turnaround plan, analysts said. But if Microsoft does eventually buy Yahoo, shareholders should brace themselves for a price far lower [...] more...
New Yahoo CEO Must Be Willing To Do Microsoft DealTo impress shareholders, Yahoo Inc’s next chief executive needs just one qualification: the willingness to do a deal with Microsoft [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]