Paid search for online retailers can become a spend suck, and price for keywords is still on the rise. In the second quarter of 2012, Google reported a 42% increase in paid click revenue. While more targeted and relevant ads can make the rising price of paid traffic worth the [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Dan Beltramo, Executive Vice President, Product Leadership, Nielsen “Device technology for advertising on mobile phones unleashes pent up ad dollars by enabling solid ad effectiveness measurement for advertisers. Location based marketing gets more media coverage but remains in its infancy.” Jeff Smith, SVP, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine advertising is the place to be in the online world, according to a report from AdGooroo, an online marketing intelligence company. “Google’s active advertiser count is a whopping 54.9 percent higher than it was in the fourth quarter of 2007, and this runs counter to what we [...] more...
ADOTAS – On Sunday, The Times of London reported on a deal that would have Microsoft picking up Yahoo’s search business for $20 billion. The only problem? It is “total fiction” according to former Fox Interactive Media president Ross Levinsohn, as reported on AllThingsDigital. The $20 billion search deal smelled fishy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lycos’ European vacation is ovah. After searching for investors and putting itself on the block in April, the embattled company is officially calling it quits. The Internet search, hosting, email, networking and online shopping company will sell some assets (most likely its domains, its Danish portal and shopping biz) [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — There is never a dull day in the world of search marketing. Wall Street analysts just cut Google’s estimates for the 4th quarter. Last week, Google and Yahoo abandoned their plans for an online ad deal that would have allowed Yahoo to place ads on Google’s Web [...] more...
ADOTAS – In spite of (or due to) forecasts of a Scroogey holiday season, multi-channel retailers are actually increasing their U.S. search spend, according to a report from SearchIgnite. Retail search spend is up 33% so far this quarter compared to Q4 of last year. The increase is becoming more pronounced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google search results can now be personalized, the company has announced. The Internet giant has launched SearchWiki as a way to customize results. Users can re-rank, delete, add and comment on search results, Google wrote on its blog: “With just a single click you can move the results you like [...] more...
ADOTAS – T-Mobile is launching a mobile portal that will be powered by Yahoo. The Internet pioneer has been working with T-Mobile in 10 European countries this year. The two companies will share ad search revenue, but it’s unclear what the split will be. Between Yahoo’s deal with T-Mobile and AT&T, the [...] more...
To impress shareholders, Yahoo Inc’s next chief executive needs just one qualification: the willingness to do a deal with Microsoft Corp. That’s because this remains Yahoo’s best option, short of a dramatic turnaround plan, analysts said. But if Microsoft does eventually buy Yahoo, shareholders should brace themselves for a price far lower [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]