ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company first and foremost, with a clear mission to dominate our online experience. Since first launching its search advertising platform AdWords back in 2000, Google has built an empire based on bringing a brand’s message to the masses online. But what was [...] more...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the creator of Concept targeting for advertisers and publishers, today announced the appointment of Dennis Clerke (pictured) as president of monetization, reporting directly to NetSeer CEO John Mracek. NetSeer provides ad-targeting solutions based on its patented ConceptGraph™ intent engine that emulates [...] more...
AOL just reported earnings. Revenues beat Wall Street expectations, thanks to strong ad network and search revenues. AOL’s core business, display advertising, did not grow. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F02%2Freport-ad-sales-boost-gives-aol-first-revenue-gain-in-8-years%2F'; addthis_title = 'BI%3A+Ad+Sales+Boost+Gives+AOL+First+Revenue+Gain+in+8+Years'; addthis_pub [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, search marketing/SEO services provider Covario issued its Global Paid Search Spend Analysis for the first quarter of 2012, which showed, among other things, that paid search ad spend was up significantly from last year for technology and consumer electronics companies, PPC ad spend rose in the Americas [...] more...
ADOTAS- Today, online advertising management services platform provider Marin Software released its “State of Mobile Search Advertising in the U.S.” report, which details exactly what its title suggests, summarizing some key points worth observing following a landmark 2011 for mobile device adaptation and mobile ad spend, and also projecting what [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Q4 Digital Media Report from digital marketing suite IgnitionOne confirms a what a lot of folks have understandably expected: Mobile search is on the rise. Search ad spend is up. Search cost-per-click is down. Google continues to lead the search market, and there’s been an increase in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, we reported how fresh stats showed online sales were up significantly on Christmas and Dec. 26 this year (up 16 percent and nearly 28 percent, respectively, from the same dates in 2010), with stats for online browsing and buying well more than double this year than they [...] more...
ADOTAS – Are you stuck in a silo? No, we’re not talking corn here. We’re talking about your online marketing. Over the years I’ve seen many clients become comfortable with a particular channel and overlook new possibilities that may bring them even better results. This is the case with search marketing. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Maxim and Blender are gobbling up Steak. The search marketing agency has been appointed by Alpha Media Group to manage their search marketing campaigns. Mark Schwartz, who recently joined Steak as VP of business development, landed the deal Steak said. “As an agency, Steak takes a different approach,” Schwartz [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]