ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is smart to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Display ads are way under-valued. We published research last year (research that google asked me to remove) showing display ads out-perform search ads in certain industries like travel and automotive, and are close behind in most [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Search Marketing bigwigs of Silicon Valley are descending on the Big Apple this week for the Search Engines Strategies conference at the New York Marriott Marquis, including the likes of Google, Twitter, Adobe and Salesforce.com. The three-day event kicks off on tomorrow, March 26 and aims to [...] more...
Last week, Google announced enhancements to AdWords as ”a first step to help you more simply and smartly manage your ad campaigns in today’s multi-device world.” As you might expect, folks around the industry are reacting: “Though Google is billing AdWords as an “upgrade,” this is a major shift for advertisers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Surrounded by the cutest woodland creatures you ever did see in a technicolor green forest, Chief Executive Eric Schmidt said that we’ve sailed through the worst of the advertising recession. As the words left his mouth, a rainbow appeared and sprinkled candy down on all the orphan children [...] more...
ADOTAS – Research and Markets announced the addition of new Borrell Associates report “Online Promotions: The Big Shift” to their offerings. The report discusses the distinct shift of business spending away from traditional online advertising to non-advertising marketing expenses, into the category labeled “promotions.” Spending is being allocated in abundance to [...] more...
In a single decade, Google has emerged from its humble beginnings as a Stanford University research project and become one of the most recognized brands in the world, as well as a competitor to technology giant Microsoft. The brainchild of Sergey Brin and Larry Page can’t rest easy in 2008, however, [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed