ADOTAS – This doesn’t fit into my narrative about ad networks acquiring video appendages (as was the case with Undertone acquiring Jambo Media), but Tremor Media has gone and bought competitor ScanScout, combining the former’s impressive scale with the latter’s targeting and optimization technologies. With Tremor and ScanScout serving 667.5 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – Seconds — that’s all a pre-roll video ad has to engage a viewer. His/her chances of paying attention the whole way through slip by with each tick of the clock. How do you suck them into your brand in such a fleeting moment? You give them something to do. [...] more...
ADOTAS – The founder and former CEO of About.com, Bill Day, is been named CEO of ScanScout. Most recently, Day was at local online ad shop Marchex. Day replaces Waikit Lau, co-founder of ScanScout and temporary CEO – he will return to his role as president. Alyn Glazerman has been named [...] more...
ADOTAS – ScanScout, an in-stream video ad shop, is teaming up with PointRoll, Gannett Co.’s rich media advertising arm, to roll out a “total video ad solution for brands.” The partnership aims to expand marketers’ distribution channels for highly targeted in-video ad units with in-stream creative innovations and an open platform [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some online videos (LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!) spread like viruses all by themselves. Others need a little push. ScanScout, a network for brand-safe, relevant online video advertising, is banding together with Clearspring Technologies, a widget-creating, syndication, tracking and monetizing company, to do just that. The partnership will enable viral distribution [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video network Broadband Enterprises has selected ScanScout, Inc. to be their exclusive domestic provider of in-stream video advertising, the company announced today. ScanScout’s technology was designed to expand video advertising opportunities for advertisers and publishers and Broadband said it expects the partnership to cause a “significant” spike [...] more...
ScanScout, a video ad site made an announcement today that said the Time Warner Company has made a large investment in the firm. Members from Time Warner, Digitas, venture capital partners from General Catalyst and First Round Capital will be joining the board of directors and the executive team of ScanScout. Time [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought