ADOTAS – This doesn’t fit into my narrative about ad networks acquiring video appendages (as was the case with Undertone acquiring Jambo Media), but Tremor Media has gone and bought competitor ScanScout, combining the former’s impressive scale with the latter’s targeting and optimization technologies. With Tremor and ScanScout serving 667.5 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – Seconds — that’s all a pre-roll video ad has to engage a viewer. His/her chances of paying attention the whole way through slip by with each tick of the clock. How do you suck them into your brand in such a fleeting moment? You give them something to do. [...] more...
ADOTAS – The founder and former CEO of About.com, Bill Day, is been named CEO of ScanScout. Most recently, Day was at local online ad shop Marchex. Day replaces Waikit Lau, co-founder of ScanScout and temporary CEO – he will return to his role as president. Alyn Glazerman has been named [...] more...
ADOTAS – ScanScout, an in-stream video ad shop, is teaming up with PointRoll, Gannett Co.’s rich media advertising arm, to roll out a “total video ad solution for brands.” The partnership aims to expand marketers’ distribution channels for highly targeted in-video ad units with in-stream creative innovations and an open platform [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some online videos (LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!) spread like viruses all by themselves. Others need a little push. ScanScout, a network for brand-safe, relevant online video advertising, is banding together with Clearspring Technologies, a widget-creating, syndication, tracking and monetizing company, to do just that. The partnership will enable viral distribution [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video network Broadband Enterprises has selected ScanScout, Inc. to be their exclusive domestic provider of in-stream video advertising, the company announced today. ScanScout’s technology was designed to expand video advertising opportunities for advertisers and publishers and Broadband said it expects the partnership to cause a “significant” spike [...] more...
ScanScout, a video ad site made an announcement today that said the Time Warner Company has made a large investment in the firm. Members from Time Warner, Digitas, venture capital partners from General Catalyst and First Round Capital will be joining the board of directors and the executive team of ScanScout. Time [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that