ADOTAS – This doesn’t fit into my narrative about ad networks acquiring video appendages (as was the case with Undertone acquiring Jambo Media), but Tremor Media has gone and bought competitor ScanScout, combining the former’s impressive scale with the latter’s targeting and optimization technologies. With Tremor and ScanScout serving 667.5 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – Seconds — that’s all a pre-roll video ad has to engage a viewer. His/her chances of paying attention the whole way through slip by with each tick of the clock. How do you suck them into your brand in such a fleeting moment? You give them something to do. [...] more...
ADOTAS – The founder and former CEO of About.com, Bill Day, is been named CEO of ScanScout. Most recently, Day was at local online ad shop Marchex. Day replaces Waikit Lau, co-founder of ScanScout and temporary CEO – he will return to his role as president. Alyn Glazerman has been named [...] more...
ADOTAS – ScanScout, an in-stream video ad shop, is teaming up with PointRoll, Gannett Co.’s rich media advertising arm, to roll out a “total video ad solution for brands.” The partnership aims to expand marketers’ distribution channels for highly targeted in-video ad units with in-stream creative innovations and an open platform [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some online videos (LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!) spread like viruses all by themselves. Others need a little push. ScanScout, a network for brand-safe, relevant online video advertising, is banding together with Clearspring Technologies, a widget-creating, syndication, tracking and monetizing company, to do just that. The partnership will enable viral distribution [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video network Broadband Enterprises has selected ScanScout, Inc. to be their exclusive domestic provider of in-stream video advertising, the company announced today. ScanScout’s technology was designed to expand video advertising opportunities for advertisers and publishers and Broadband said it expects the partnership to cause a “significant” spike [...] more...
ScanScout, a video ad site made an announcement today that said the Time Warner Company has made a large investment in the firm. Members from Time Warner, Digitas, venture capital partners from General Catalyst and First Round Capital will be joining the board of directors and the executive team of ScanScout. Time [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]