BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced the expansion of its executive team by hiring Wayne Silverman (pictured) as Chief Revenue Officer. Silverman brings over 20 years of experience managing sales, marketing, and business [...] more...
ADOTAS – The concept of mobile activated barcodes, like QR Codes, has recently fascinated marketers. What could be better than sending people from traditional, static media to digitally engaging content in one click? You can even track those clicks to determine effectiveness of your messaging if the right [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just when I was beginning to wonder if the fascination with QR codes had run its course before the marketing potential of Rorschach-esque stamps could really be explored, along comes several interesting pieces of digital barcode news. First, Skanz, which has pushed mobile barcodes into the social networking realm, decided [...] more...
ADOTAS - ScanBuy’s first-ever ScanLife Mobile Barcode Trend Report, released in September, offered the shocking statistic that mobile barcode scanning had increased by 700% in the first three quarters of 2010. Well, the holiday season proved to be an even more popular time to scan the night away, as scanning traffic [...] more...
ADOTAS – I initially freaked out last month when Scanbuy reported that there are more scanners out there than ever and the movement is growing. Don’t you people realize that they want to rule the world with their incredible psychic powers? They can make a dudes’ heads explode! I seen [...] more...
ADOTAS – Since watching the excellent documentary “Exit Through the Gift Shop,” I’ve become hyper-aware of all the surrounding street art (more than just graffiti, but art is like pornography in that you know it when you see it) and since I live in a trendy part of Brooklyn, that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dirk Freytag is moving on up from his slot as AOL Advertising senior vice president to take on the executive leadership role of the product management division. BuddyMedia has brought on some fine talent to round out its marketing squad. An interactive ad vet of 14 years who [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of