ADOTAS — The three-day Google I/O conference kicks off today at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, promising to introduce “the tech world’s latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers.” Acccoding to Business Insider [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most of the biggest online marketing and advertising conferences are found in prominent hubs like New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas or Chicago. Sure, all the major brands are there, but often they’re pitching the same ideas to the same people. These conferences have provided opportunities but also neglected marketers, [...] more...
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the [...] more...
Shutl Sets up Shop in North America to Help ‘Clicks and Mortar’ Retailers Take on Amazon with Same-Hour Delivery
SAN FRANCISCO (February 26, 2013) – Shutl, the leader in same-hour and same-day ecommerce delivery, today announces the official launch of its North American operation. Shutl’s service goes live next month in New York City, San Francisco, and Chicago, and will roll out to sixteen additional metros in the coming months. Shutl [...] more...
Cross-device ad tech company Tapad has pulled some stats on device usage in San Francisco and Baltimore to find out which devices each team’s fans engage with most. Here’s what they found: What’s the mobile device of choice in each city? San Francisco-based 49ers fans are “mobile super users” — they’re [...] more...
ADOTAS – The rites of spring: St. Patty’s Day, the vernal equinox, March Madness – they all fall around the third week of March. Many weeks ago, Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring – but was he correct? Snow continued to fall all around the U.S. – even on April 1, no [...] more...
ADOTAS – Whether it’s because companies are hungry for new business, or because people need to reconnect with their clients and associates, or because Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on February 2 and decreed six more weeks of cold winter and it’s finally warming up, or because Urban Meyer is [...] more...
ADOTAS — You are cordially invited to the Ad:Tech After Party at 1015 Folsom tonight. The event will be from 9pm to 2am. We highly suggest you come early because space is limited. Please click here to RSVP Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2009%2F04%2Fadotas-invites-all-to-advercircus-ii-tonight-in-san-francisco%2F'; [...] more...
ADOTAS — What do you think of when you hear San Francisco? Do you think “Joe to Jerry”, or BALCO and Barry? Do you think “Wharf” or “Walsh”? Napa or Sonoma? Fitzy & Debartolo or Nolan & Singletary? Well, it’s April, so you should be thinking this: Moscone & ad:tech. This [...] more...
Christopher Dessi is blogging about Web 2.0 Expo in San Francisco. Dessi is a consultant for lookupinteractive, creatively seeking: facebookshouldhireme and will soon be launching DadZilla, LLC. Previously, he was Vice President of Sales & BD for MIVA. ADOTAS — According to Bob Buch, vice president of business development at Digg, baking [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed