NEW YORK, January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced that it has received an infusion of $30 million led by August Capital that will be used to support technology and data science [...] more...
AFAIK: Forbes’ Most Promising Firms, Opera, Affiliate Window, Brandwatch, Rakuten LinkShare, Anametrix, Dachis Group, Marketing Zen, Datonics, MediaMath, IMN
Here’s what’s charting now on the digital marketing hit parade: Rocket Fuel was named No. 4 on the 2013 Forbes Most Promising Companies in America. Rocket Fuel was the top-ranked of six digital ad companies in the top 50, which also includes OpenX (7), Adroll (30), ShareThis (35), Rubicon (40) and [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
ADOTAS – Revenue optimizer Rubicon Project has hooked up with advertising systems provider Donovan Data Systems (DDS) so the latter can automate display media buying not handled through real-time bidding. Publishers using Rubicon’s REVV platform will be able to sell their display wares directly to agencies via DDS’ digital campaign manager iDesk. A [...] more...
ADOTAS – And here I thought trading season was over! Kara Swisher at AllThingsD has sources whispering excitedly that MySpace is bartering most of its Fox Audience Network assets to The Rubicon Project in exchange for a minority equity slice. This is actually something AdExchanger resident psychic John Ebbert predicted [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Rubicon Project is taking it’s revenue optimization to the mobile world. Through a partnership with mobile ad platform mOcean Mobile, REVV for mobile (RFM) will give premium publishers a platform to match each mobile ad impression with the highest paying demand source. Integrated within the REVV for publishers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Too long has the online ad marketplace favored the bourgeois demand side to the detriment of proletariat publisher prices — it is time for publishers to embrace the technology that will set them free from the tyranny of demand-side pigs! The Rubicon Project channels the revolutionary spirit with its [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Rubicon Project today announced the launch of a free ad server for Web site publishers that is specifically designed to manage multiple ad networks. Rubicon also released an enhanced version of its Ad Network Optimization. The Ad Network Ad Server is compatible with hundreds of interactive advertising networks, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Rubicon Project today released a market research report that focuses on the changing online advertising landscape … and where it’s headed. According to Rubicon, about $27 billion is changing hands industry-wide, and a veritable gold rush has been created in recent years as the media shifted its ad [...] more...
the Rubicon Project, a company with a mission to automate the large, yet highly inefficient Internet advertising industry, has raised $21 million in total capital with a $15 million follow-on to the $6 million financing the company announced four months ago on October 8. The new Series B round was led [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really