ADOTAS – Ad automation technologies have advanced pretty quickly over the last year, but beyond being a ubiquitous industry buzzword, what exactly is programmatic anyway and how does it work? Whether you like it or not, software algorithms have become an integral part of the buying and selling of media. [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) - >Rubicon Project, which operates one of the advertising industry’s largest independent real-time trading platforms for digital advertising, and Dstillery, the pioneer in audience targeting for brands, today announced a partnership that enables Rubicon Project’s global ad network buyers to turn on mobile RTB [...] more...
PALM DESERT, Calif., February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Leading digital advertising and technology companies BrightRoll, Collective, Google, MediaMath, Rubicon Project, sovrn (formerly Federated Media’s programmatic business), Turn and Yahoo announced a charitable donation to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) of the domain IAB.com, worth $75,000. The companies collectively purchased and presented the domain name certificate to the IAB during [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on August 27, 2013, placed at No. 13 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Last week, News Corp announced it would launch its own private exchange and discontinue any remaining arrangements with third-party ad networks. “The News Corp Global Exchange, which will [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), which operates the advertising industry’s largest independent real-time trading platform for digital advertising, today announced the appointment of (pictured above from left) Anthony “Tony” Katsur, Mari Kim Novak, Ryan Polley and Shekhar Yadav to its senior leadership team. Collectively, their [...] more...
ATLANTA and NEW YORK, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Turner Digital Ad Sales, a division of Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. today announced the launch of the Turner Premium Xchange, a private marketplace offering trusted partners programmatic buying options across the majority of Turner’s portfolio of high-profile owned and operated sites. [...] more...
ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project, which operates the advertising industry’s largest, fastest and easiest-to-use independent real-time trading platform for buying and selling digital ads (www.rubiconproject.com), today released a Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper, “Selling Mobile: It’s About The Industry, Not Just The Inventory.” The report found that [...] more...
Here’s what’s new, PC-cats: Extole just closed an additional $7.6 million in funding. The investment was made by Extole’s current investor roster including Shasta Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures and Trident Capital. The additional funding will be used to fuel growth and accelerate product and platform investments. This brings Extole’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Forrester Research issued its long-awaited Forrester Wave Report on sell-side platforms today. (This announcement comes three weeks after the research firm released its 2011 report on demand-side platforms.) According to a statement from Forrester, the company applied 34 criteria to the platforms it looked at, including current offering, strategy [...] more...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV