ADOTAS – If you’re panicked about ROI, you’re not alone. In just the last six months, I’ve talked to literally hundreds of marketers at conferences, on sales calls and in my own network. Everyone is feeling increased pressure to show ROI, but they don’t have the data to accurately measure [...] more...
ADOTAS — Ampush, the ad technology company and Facebook sPMD, just developed an infographic comparing TV Super Bowl Ads vs. Facebook and Twitter. The infographic explores ROI and where advertisers’ money would be best spent based on viewership, engagement, return, etc. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
MENLO PARK, Calif., January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) — B2B predictive lead targeting pioneer Leadspace, Inc. today launched its new targeting feature that helps B2B marketers and sales teams more accurately target companies that are most likely to purchase. The new capability is included as part of the latest version of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Consumers receive an endless amount of input when considering even the most mundane purchase. Pre-roll ads, display ads, email, search results, Facebook posts, TV ads, billboards and more. All of these interactions influence their buying decisions — but to what degree? Fractional attribution models are useless unless you [...] more...
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, November 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Data is the lifeblood of marketing, yet marketers are extremely frustrated with their business information. There is a growing disconnect between what marketers want and need from their data and what they are actually getting, according to a new report by Domo, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Recently, someone not in the advertising business asked me why brand campaigns were so much different from performance campaigns in terms of delivery. After having been in the industry for close to a decade, this seems intuitively obvious to me, but I admit it was hard to articulate. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data-driven advertising solutions have the power to drive incremental sales, boost ROI, and promote brand loyalty. The ability to leverage big data from multiple sources – both on-site and off-site – delivers razor sharp targeting and boosts online conversions. Campaign implementation is typically straightforward and requires very little time [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online advertising is a different beast from its television and print counterparts. Display ads can be tracked and measured online, but to date, there isn’t a clear, universal metric to help marketers track effectiveness across all channels including desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. Today, online advertisers have the ability [...] more...
Okay, pretty much everyone I know these days navigates through his daily life with one eye glued to a mobile device and another to a screen of some sort. I kid you not. Take a look around the next time you’re on the subway or sitting in an airport lounge [...] more...
ADOTAS – Website testing and personalization company Monetate has shared another new infographic, this one about, appropriately enough, the costs of website testing. (If you’re wondering why this matters, check out this column we ran earlier this week, by Covario’s LuRae Lumpkin, about the hazards of ignoring landing page optimization, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]