Okay, pretty much everyone I know these days navigates through his daily life with one eye glued to a mobile device and another to a screen of some sort. I kid you not. Take a look around the next time you’re on the subway or sitting in an airport lounge [...] more...
ADOTAS – Website testing and personalization company Monetate has shared another new infographic, this one about, appropriately enough, the costs of website testing. (If you’re wondering why this matters, check out this column we ran earlier this week, by Covario’s LuRae Lumpkin, about the hazards of ignoring landing page optimization, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Whenever you ask a marketing executive about his or her company’s investment in social media, we hear this statement a lot: “Our social media investments just don’t quite work like online ad investments such as Google PPC, and hence it is very difficult to measure ROI in social [...] more...
ADOTAS - Earlier today, lead generation platform provider for email marketing Marketfish released two new features of its platform — the capacity to automatically generate reports on the demographic patterns of a business’ customer base, and means of delivering information about the kinds of audiences who are opening emails and [...] more...
ADOTAS – The performance marketing channel has always offered advertisers an opportunity to deliver large volumes of leads — the challenge remains in assessing the value and assigning an appropriate reward for those leads. Here are five tips for advertisers to ensure the successful management of lead-based affiliate programs. Have appropriate [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, RevTrax released the results of a study, conducted in conjunction with Yahoo, that analyzed the influence of online paid search on not just online sales, but also (and in particular) in-store sales. ”For a long time, [studies] have been measuring online-to-online,” RevTrax COO Seth Sarelson pointed out [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s no secret that privacy is one of the most critical issues facing social media. It’s also well-known that social media juggernaut Facebook — after coming under pressure for lax privacy policies — responded by making it easier to keep personal information from being shared. Of course, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just a few years ago, client requests were rather generic, mostly buzzword inquiries of the general variety, such as, “What’s up with mobile?” or “I want to build a social presence.” Today, clients are smarter and looking to improve their ROI beyond the novelty stage to extract real, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The social media industry is at a crossroads. On the one hand we’ve got staggering growth and incredible valuations for some of the platforms making the headlines, driven by ever larger advertising and marketing spend. But on the flip side, despite all the buzz, the commercial payoff for [...] more...
ADOTAS – “What is social media?” Seems like a pretty straight forward question. Yet every time I ask someone this question, I get more of a stutter of sounds than a meaningful answer. And what’s surprising, is that these are the responses I get from the social media “experts.” Since [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that