It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Since the launch of the original iPad around two years ago, numerous manufacturers have entered the tablet market, mostly with fairly limited success. Various reports have highlighted that Apple currently commands around 80% of all tablet sales and Apple’s Q2 results saw the iPad overtake the Mac revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sigh, I remember when Android was a just a tiny blip on the smartphone scene, while RIM’s Blackberry dominated the landscape… November 2009 seems like a lifetime ago. According to the latest data from Nielsen, Google’s Android operating system is now running on 39% of all the smartphones in [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is kind of surprising news, especially after Verizon sales data suggested that Android devices couldn’t compete with the iPhone: comScore notes that in November the number of Android subscribers stole past the number of iPhone subscribers for the first time. Of 61.5 million smartphone users, 26% are on an [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s becoming quite an exciting horse race between the Android and iOS mobile operating systems on many fronts, but it’s really heated up in mobile ad impressions served as Millennial Mobile notes the two are now running neck and neck on its network. Android and iOS devices both took [...] more...
ADOTAS – During Apple’s fiscal fourth quarter earnings call on Monday, CEO Steve Jobs gloated that the company hod sold 14.1 million iPhones in the last quarter compared to RIM selling 12.1 million BlackBerrys. “We’ve now passed RIM, and I don’t see them catching up with us in the foreseeable [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though it’s brightest Torch hath been doused in cold water, BlackBerry-maker Research in Motion isn’t throwing in the smartphone towel yet — and why should it when 35% of smartphone users are hooked up via BlackBerrys? Far smarter, RIM is using acquisitions to boost its App World app [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although Google and Apple tend to get the most attention in the ongoing smartphone market share rivalry, Nielsen noted that Research in Motion’s BlackBerry still beat both systems in new subscribers and total share. However, both statistics have been on the decline since 2009, something RIM was hoping [...] more...
ADOTAS – “You know, I know, Google I/O!” That’s my little Google I/O 2010 cheer — I even have a dance with pom-pom action that will blow your programming mind. Google has shoved a lot into the I/O conference, but mobile maniacs are most excited about the release of Android 2.2, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple might be dealing awkwardly with Steve Jobs’ illness, but its products continue to shine. IPod Touch traffic saw a large growth in Decemeber as well as with its smartphone operating system market share, according to AdMob. The iPod Touch is now the number 2 device in the AdMob Network with [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through