It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Since the launch of the original iPad around two years ago, numerous manufacturers have entered the tablet market, mostly with fairly limited success. Various reports have highlighted that Apple currently commands around 80% of all tablet sales and Apple’s Q2 results saw the iPad overtake the Mac revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sigh, I remember when Android was a just a tiny blip on the smartphone scene, while RIM’s Blackberry dominated the landscape… November 2009 seems like a lifetime ago. According to the latest data from Nielsen, Google’s Android operating system is now running on 39% of all the smartphones in [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is kind of surprising news, especially after Verizon sales data suggested that Android devices couldn’t compete with the iPhone: comScore notes that in November the number of Android subscribers stole past the number of iPhone subscribers for the first time. Of 61.5 million smartphone users, 26% are on an [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s becoming quite an exciting horse race between the Android and iOS mobile operating systems on many fronts, but it’s really heated up in mobile ad impressions served as Millennial Mobile notes the two are now running neck and neck on its network. Android and iOS devices both took [...] more...
ADOTAS – During Apple’s fiscal fourth quarter earnings call on Monday, CEO Steve Jobs gloated that the company hod sold 14.1 million iPhones in the last quarter compared to RIM selling 12.1 million BlackBerrys. “We’ve now passed RIM, and I don’t see them catching up with us in the foreseeable [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though it’s brightest Torch hath been doused in cold water, BlackBerry-maker Research in Motion isn’t throwing in the smartphone towel yet — and why should it when 35% of smartphone users are hooked up via BlackBerrys? Far smarter, RIM is using acquisitions to boost its App World app [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although Google and Apple tend to get the most attention in the ongoing smartphone market share rivalry, Nielsen noted that Research in Motion’s BlackBerry still beat both systems in new subscribers and total share. However, both statistics have been on the decline since 2009, something RIM was hoping [...] more...
ADOTAS – “You know, I know, Google I/O!” That’s my little Google I/O 2010 cheer — I even have a dance with pom-pom action that will blow your programming mind. Google has shoved a lot into the I/O conference, but mobile maniacs are most excited about the release of Android 2.2, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Apple might be dealing awkwardly with Steve Jobs’ illness, but its products continue to shine. IPod Touch traffic saw a large growth in Decemeber as well as with its smartphone operating system market share, according to AdMob. The iPod Touch is now the number 2 device in the AdMob Network with [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that