ADOTAS –With the proliferation of hundreds of thousands of apps in the marketplace, the most important challenge facing developers is getting their app noticed. As the Apple App Store and Google Play are the main channels for downloading apps, acquiring the highest ranking in these stores becomes really important. This “ranking [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Scott Chan, Managing Partner/Creative Director/Founder, Whirled “Online video will continue to grow as it’s one of the few mediums that truly connects with audiences and leaves a lasting impression. While new technologies and platforms will emerge, use of video will continue to [...] more...
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) – Webcollage Inc., an industry-leader in publishing rich product information to retailer websites, and which historically has focused on working with [...] more...
ADOTAS – For years now, we’ve been hearing that “display is dying.” Way back in 1965, recent Medal of Freedom honoree Bob Dylan wrote, “He not busy being born is busy dying.” Online display advertising is really, really busy these days – not dying but, yes, being born. Call it a new generation of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, interactive video advertising company Jivox released the results of a study detailing the ROI on interactive video ads, and simultaneously offered a new metric, Brand Engagement Lift, to consider when gauging the effectiveness of a video campaign. In fact, the whitepaper the company put together around those [...] more...
ADOTAS – In this infographic from Medialets, it’s clear that rich media ads are a key to engagement. The stats were collected strictly from mobile devices: smartphones, tablets, and mobile web. Ergo, tap is the new click. And advertisers are getting wise, with a 100 percent increase over Q4 last year [...] more...
ADOTAS - Interactive video advertising company Jivox launched a set of new mobile features yesterday, including the option of creating mobile-optimized landing pages for use in ad campaigns targeting smartphone users, enhanced rich media capabilities, automatic page resizing functions for landscape or portrait layouts on the device screen, automatic switching [...] more...
ADOTAS – Like cautious children learning to swim or ride a bicycle without training wheels, an astounding number of agencies have done little more than dip their collective toes into the waters of the mobile space. Rather than develop ad campaigns tailored specifically for smartphone users, many are content or [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to eMarketer, U.S. firms are expected to spend 1.74 billion on rich media advertising in 2013 alone. This is not surprising, as rich media ads have proven to be more compelling and effective at generating revenue and results than standard ad units. They trigger higher brand awareness from greater engagement [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that