MIAMI, February 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webmoblink, the leading global, independent and privately owned mobile ad network with a solid expertise in the LATAM and US Hispanic markets, have entered the programmatic exchange fray. Being the first mobile ad network to launch its own real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace for both mobile [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adform (www.adform.com), the premier ad tech partner for Europe’s media agencies, trading desks, advertisers and publishers, today announced the opening of sales and support office in Los Angeles, and plans to open an East Coast office in the second quarter of 2014. The [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, January 29, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Premium mobile advertising startup PaeDae announced today that it has partnered with Intel’s appMobi, in a move that will allow Intel’s network of over 150,000 developers to easily integrate with PaeDae’s advertising platform. This partnership will elevate PaeDae’s network to over 150 times [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a special year-in-review report, Opera Mediaworks, has selected the top 6 trends in mobile advertising witnessed on its mobile ad platform, the world’s largest, reaching 400 million consumers a month via 60 billion ad impressions. Among the trends: We began to see the [...] more...
BOSTON and LONDON, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a provider of programmatic marketing solutions for brands and agencies, today announced the addition of native support for Interactive Pre-roll to the DataXu platform. With Interactive Pre-roll ads, advertisers can take advantage of their existing 15- or 30-second creatives to develop [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DG MediaMind released new research today showing that digital marketers are managing increasingly complex online campaigns; the number of campaigns that averaged 50 or more ad versions in a single campaign has increased by 32.2 percent over the last four years. Based on [...] more...
PORTLAND, OR., October 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) – ShopIgniter, the company that is transforming how brands advertise to social mobile consumers, announced recently the findings of a first-ever benchmark analysis of over 2,000 Facebook News Feed posts from Q1 and Q2 2013 and their over 2 billion impressions and post-click performance. Chief among [...] more...
NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES, October 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Digital Generation, Inc (NASDAQ: DGIT), the world’s leading multi-screen advertising company, announced that it has agreed to acquire Republic Project, a cloud-based ad platform that enables agencies and brands to create, deliver and measure social and mobile rich media campaigns. [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: In Part 1 of this article, the author explored the many reasons why mobile advertising sucks. Here, he offers a three-part solution he calls “The Zen of Mobile Advertising.” ADOTAS – The Zen of mobile app advertising is to instantly achieve a quality experience by giving the user a beautiful interactive native app experience [...] more...
ADOTAS — Steve Jobs famously declared that mobile advertising sucks, and three years later, I submit we might have an answer that would please him. In “Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,” novelist Robert M. Pirsig’s thesis is that to truly experience “quality,” one must both embrace and apply it [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]