ADOTAS – With the success of many online and mobile games, companies are always looking for the next big thing when it comes to targeting these users. Mobile marketing companies such as Trademob have looked beyond banner ads and see the potential native ads have to better engage gamers. Trademob’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — Moms influence $2.4 trillion in annual spend, and word-of-mouth from Moms can make or break a product. The question is, how do you motivate them to take action? According to PunchTab’s research, released today, you should offer them rewards. 81% of moms said they would engage more with a [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re activating the electronic mail chain to bring you the following news of note: The Weather Company (Weather) today announced the appointment of Peter Kuipers (pictured) as chief financial officer (CFO) effective May 6, 2013. Kuipers joins the company from Yahoo! Inc., where he serves as vice president of [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Here is a performance marketing pop quiz. What is the difference between one who does SEO and one who does PPC? The former is likely to not mind the label affiliate, while the latter will say they are anything but. The distinction sounds small, but to those in the [...] more...
ADOTAS – You have to hand it to Bamboozle Fest for its musical variety. Headliners for the three-day music festival, being held at the New Meadowlands in New Jersey this spring, include hiphop superstar Lil’ Wayne, Jersey rockers Gaslight Anthem, emo veterans Taking Back Sunday and hair metal survivors Motley Crue [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014