ADOTAS – Tipping its funding total over $50 million, OpenX closed a $20 million Series D round of financing led by SAP Ventrues. New investors AOL Ventures, Mitsui & Co. Global Investment and Presidio Ventures (the wholly owned investment vehicle of Sumitomo Corp.) joined existing investors Accel Partners, Index Ventures [...] more...
ADOTAS – 24/7 Real Media’s new cross-channel, end-to-end digital marketing platform m.e.n.u. has a full load on its shoulders. Not only is it a tool for advancing digital marketing efforts, it’s also tasked with simplifying a heavily congested ecosystem. Ari Bluman, president of North American Sales & Operations, was kind enough to explain [...] more...
ADOTAS – You could file it under more consolidation news in the revenue optimizer space, but seems there’s more to meet the eye in Yahoo!’s latest acquisition. Right after PubMatic added 57 brands to its publisher base with the acquisition of ReviNet, Yahoo! has acquired supply-side platform 5to1. With 25 premium [...] more...
ADOTAS – Big fish eat the little ones, even in the sell-side waters. Publisher revenue optimizer PubMatic has acquired ReviNet, adding the 57 brand-name publishers that use the Boston company’s services to the PubMatic portfolio. Some of the names you just might recognize: The Christian Science Monitor, A.H. Belo, Boston [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major publishers are already embracing private exchanges fueled by real-time bidding — are ad servers next in line to open RTB conduits? AdJuggler’s new Exchange Media Program (EMP), powered by supply side platform and private exchange operator Admeld, is an extension of its ad server that hooks up publishers and networks [...] more...
ADOTAS – Among many interesting findings — including that advertisers are highly interested in RTB-powered publisher private exchanges — PubMatic’s recent survey with DigiDay discovered that 47% of publishers had to turn down an advertiser RFP because they couldn’t provide the required targeting. Hey, no need to be sad! PubMatic will [...] more...
ADOTAS – If there is one thing I learned after spending several days at Digital Publishing Summit 2011 in Deer Valley, Utah, it’s that the people in this industry really love what they do. It’s not easy walking past world-class spring skiing in what is arguably the United States’ best [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s become the fashionable thing to turn down a Google acquisition offer: Mark Zuckerberg brushed off Big G’s offer for Facebook years ago, Twitter reportedly balked at a puny price, Yelp said forget it and even Groupon stuck up its nose (though after its Super Bowl ad debacle, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – So is being a private ad exchange anything like being a private dancer? Will The Weather Channel have to give AdMeld a nickel every time it does the ad lambada, the forbidden ad-serving dance? In what’s being sold as the first cross-platform private ad exchange, The Weather Channel’s Category [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that