ADOTAS – Tipping its funding total over $50 million, OpenX closed a $20 million Series D round of financing led by SAP Ventrues. New investors AOL Ventures, Mitsui & Co. Global Investment and Presidio Ventures (the wholly owned investment vehicle of Sumitomo Corp.) joined existing investors Accel Partners, Index Ventures [...] more...
ADOTAS – 24/7 Real Media’s new cross-channel, end-to-end digital marketing platform m.e.n.u. has a full load on its shoulders. Not only is it a tool for advancing digital marketing efforts, it’s also tasked with simplifying a heavily congested ecosystem. Ari Bluman, president of North American Sales & Operations, was kind enough to explain [...] more...
ADOTAS – You could file it under more consolidation news in the revenue optimizer space, but seems there’s more to meet the eye in Yahoo!’s latest acquisition. Right after PubMatic added 57 brands to its publisher base with the acquisition of ReviNet, Yahoo! has acquired supply-side platform 5to1. With 25 premium [...] more...
ADOTAS – Big fish eat the little ones, even in the sell-side waters. Publisher revenue optimizer PubMatic has acquired ReviNet, adding the 57 brand-name publishers that use the Boston company’s services to the PubMatic portfolio. Some of the names you just might recognize: The Christian Science Monitor, A.H. Belo, Boston [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major publishers are already embracing private exchanges fueled by real-time bidding — are ad servers next in line to open RTB conduits? AdJuggler’s new Exchange Media Program (EMP), powered by supply side platform and private exchange operator Admeld, is an extension of its ad server that hooks up publishers and networks [...] more...
ADOTAS – Among many interesting findings — including that advertisers are highly interested in RTB-powered publisher private exchanges — PubMatic’s recent survey with DigiDay discovered that 47% of publishers had to turn down an advertiser RFP because they couldn’t provide the required targeting. Hey, no need to be sad! PubMatic will [...] more...
ADOTAS – If there is one thing I learned after spending several days at Digital Publishing Summit 2011 in Deer Valley, Utah, it’s that the people in this industry really love what they do. It’s not easy walking past world-class spring skiing in what is arguably the United States’ best [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want to be a publisher’s monetization partner, not a service,” said Lijit COO Walter Knapp. “Many smaller publishers and bloggers are good at content management and not great at the technical side. We provide the business half of a CMS platform.” Aiming to be a true supply-side platform, [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s become the fashionable thing to turn down a Google acquisition offer: Mark Zuckerberg brushed off Big G’s offer for Facebook years ago, Twitter reportedly balked at a puny price, Yelp said forget it and even Groupon stuck up its nose (though after its Super Bowl ad debacle, a [...] more...
ADOTAS – So is being a private ad exchange anything like being a private dancer? Will The Weather Channel have to give AdMeld a nickel every time it does the ad lambada, the forbidden ad-serving dance? In what’s being sold as the first cross-platform private ad exchange, The Weather Channel’s Category [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]