People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) —Magnify.net, a leading provider of cloud-based video curation solutions to online publishers, brands, and ad networks, today announced that The AOL On Network’s vast library of nearly 420,000 high-quality videos will be available to video curators using the Magnify platform. “We are extremely proud of the important [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chinese firms selling advertising space on Google’s search pages have demanded clarity about the search giant’s plans in China, as speculation increases over Google’s future in the world’s largest Internet market, according to a Reuters report. “We see a constant stream of information but cannot predict the future, we [...] more...
ADOTAS — Politico, an online news site focusing on Washington politics, announced today a partnership with Reuters that will provide news and potential ad sales to US newspapers. Three months ago, Politico Network was launched and allowed subscribed members to run Politico content, print or online, while sharing online ads. Now, [...] more...
ADOTAS — EveryZing today announced the launch of two new products, ezSEO and ezSEARCH, helping to establish it as a solution provider for search and search engine optimization technologies. EveryZing hopes to help media companies capitalize on their offline success by creating high-quality online channels to build consumer interaction. Integrating search [...] more...
ADOTAS – It has been reported that the Thomson Corporation and Reuters announced today that the European Commission, US Department of Justice and Canadian Competition Bureau have all approved Thomson’s proposition to acquire Reuters. Thomson has agreed to sell a copy of the Thomson Fundamentals database and Reuters has agreed to [...] more...
Google finally announced their long rumored acquisition of FeedBurner. FeedBurner is a small company of about 30 employees and although the exact financial details have not been released, Google will pay around $100 million for the platform that allows content creators to monetize their feeds with ads. FeedBurner also offers detailed [...] more...
Dow Jones, which publishes The Wall Street Journal, has received an unsolicited $5 billion bid from Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., and Reuters has confirmed that it received a buyout offer from an undisclosed suitor. It remains unclear what the motivation is for such audatious bids. The International Herald Tribune reported that [...] more...
Digital content management company MediaSpan has announced that it’s developing a global news publishing platform to help the Reuters newswire service reach its global audience of more than 1 billion people. The new platform will be based on MediaSpan’s Jazbox editorial software and will let Reuters journalists in newsrooms around [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that