Teads Lands a $5.2 Million Series A Investment to Expand Adoption of its Disruptive Video Ad Tech Globally
MONTPELLIER, France, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS via GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Teads, a provider of technology for video advertising innovation, announced that it has won a $5.2 million round of Series A investment from Partech Venture (Dailymotion, Digitick etc.) and Elaia Partners (Criteo, Scoop.it etc.) funds. The funding will support Teads’ [...] more...
People love uploading and sharing their most intimate moments with family and friends using the popular mobile app Instagram, but now users using the popular photo-sharing service may be inadvertently signing up to have their images used in ads without their permission. Or at least that’s what would have happened [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 20, 2012) —Magnify.net, a leading provider of cloud-based video curation solutions to online publishers, brands, and ad networks, today announced that The AOL On Network’s vast library of nearly 420,000 high-quality videos will be available to video curators using the Magnify platform. “We are extremely proud of the important [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chinese firms selling advertising space on Google’s search pages have demanded clarity about the search giant’s plans in China, as speculation increases over Google’s future in the world’s largest Internet market, according to a Reuters report. “We see a constant stream of information but cannot predict the future, we [...] more...
ADOTAS — Politico, an online news site focusing on Washington politics, announced today a partnership with Reuters that will provide news and potential ad sales to US newspapers. Three months ago, Politico Network was launched and allowed subscribed members to run Politico content, print or online, while sharing online ads. Now, [...] more...
ADOTAS — EveryZing today announced the launch of two new products, ezSEO and ezSEARCH, helping to establish it as a solution provider for search and search engine optimization technologies. EveryZing hopes to help media companies capitalize on their offline success by creating high-quality online channels to build consumer interaction. Integrating search [...] more...
ADOTAS – It has been reported that the Thomson Corporation and Reuters announced today that the European Commission, US Department of Justice and Canadian Competition Bureau have all approved Thomson’s proposition to acquire Reuters. Thomson has agreed to sell a copy of the Thomson Fundamentals database and Reuters has agreed to [...] more...
Google finally announced their long rumored acquisition of FeedBurner. FeedBurner is a small company of about 30 employees and although the exact financial details have not been released, Google will pay around $100 million for the platform that allows content creators to monetize their feeds with ads. FeedBurner also offers detailed [...] more...
Dow Jones, which publishes The Wall Street Journal, has received an unsolicited $5 billion bid from Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp., and Reuters has confirmed that it received a buyout offer from an undisclosed suitor. It remains unclear what the motivation is for such audatious bids. The International Herald Tribune reported that [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]