SAN FRANCISCO, February 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AdRoll, the most widely adopted retargeting platform, today unveiled AdRoll Retargeting for Mobile, a new offering that allows marketers to effectively advertise to customers and prospects across devices. AdRoll’s expanded mobile retargeting is currently the only unified solution for advertisers to target segments of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook’s $19 billion grab of WhatsApp might be the week’s biggest acquisition, but two other big deals were consummated over the last couple of days. Criteo Acquires Tedemis Digital performance advertising company Criteo, today announced it has acquired the Paris-based Tedemis, a leading provider of real-time opt-in personalized email marketing [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 28, 2014 (ADOTAS) — xAd, the only global mobile-location ad platform, today announced that it more than doubled revenue in 2013, ending the year on a $65M run rate while maintaining profitability. The company also grew its national client base by more than 300% and increased staff [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic advertising, announced today the findings of a first-of-its-kind research paper on mobile retargeting. According to the study, adding mobile retargeting to an advertiser’s retargeting mix generates an additional 18% of sales. With its new personalized mobile retargeting [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ad industry has witnessed tremendous change this year, with programmatic advertising hitting the mainstream, the rise of video ads on Vine and the move towards cookie-less ad tracking across devices. As we quickly approach 2014, industry pundits are lining up to share their ad predictions for the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company first and foremost, with a clear mission to dominate our online experience. Since first launching its search advertising platform AdWords back in 2000, Google has built an empire based on bringing a brand’s message to the masses online. But what was [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdRoll, the global leader in retargeting, today announced the appointment of Scott Gifis as vice president of global supply. In his position, Gifis will advance AdRoll’s current supply and publisher capabilities, enabling advertisers to reach more potential customers in high-quality environments across display, video, mobile [...] more...
SALT LAKE CITY, October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – On the one-year anniversary of its acquisition by Rakuten LinkShare, MediaForge announced triple-digit growth, strong client results, and several new retargeting and display technology products. MediaForge also launched in four international markets, establishing itself as one of the few retargeting/display companies operating on [...] more...
ADOTAS – For many companies, Google’s new AdWords Enhanced Campaigns is making paid search more expensive. At the same time, Real Time Bidding (RTB) display advertising systems give you the ability to “peek into” who you’re buying. The result is that display advertising can be bought and measured as a [...] more...
ADOTAS – It seems the Halloween candy is barely on the shelf before we have to gear up for the holiday shopping season. In fact, 49 percent of marketers plan to launch their Christmas campaigns before Halloween, according to recent findings from Experian Marketing Services. Scary, right? If you still haven’t [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]