ADOTAS – Digitas and Curalate, the marketing and analytics suite for Pinterest and Instagram, have just released a study shedding light on Pinterest engagement specific to the Fashion/Retail, Automotive, and Electronics industries. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The study reveals that unlike Twitter and Facebook, where [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google recently announced that its product listing ads (PLAs) are now viewable on smartphones in all markets, given that the ad campaigns are upgraded to “enhanced” on the platform. PLAs are a popular advertising format for retailers and brands, offering them a prominent and seamless way to showcase [...] more...
Performance marketing is setting the stage for a banner year in 2013. Expanding digital ad budgets and options, new screens and platforms, big data, and industry and technological convergence will all move the performance marketing industry forward at an unprecedented pace. New opportunities will open up and take shape, while [...] more...
Last week, Aggregate Knowledge (AK) launched its next-generation Media Intelligence Platform (MIP), which the company touts as capable of “bringing an exact science to the art of media buying.” “Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s no secret that the world of retail is in the midst of extensive changes. Most of these changes are a result of the newly claimed power that consumers now hold in the buying process. Gone are the days when branding executives create positioning for their products and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Well, “ultimate” is a tall order, but in this new infographic, website testing and personalization company Monetate claims it has the formula when it comes to the customer experience, both online and offline. Because, really, it’s not all about you, okay? You can develop a product that crushes all [...] more...
ADOTAS - Local Corporation, a company that provides products and services intended to help brick-and-mortar businesses build web presence and connect to customers digitally, released the first round of results from what it says is extensive research into behavior across multiple consumer experiences (digital and tangible alike). In the initial part [...] more...
ADOTAS – For marketers, the latest iPad introduction is a reminder of just how much the e-commerce market is changing. In fact, Apple anticipates that up to 60 million iPads will be sold this year, bringing the total to 100 million since April 2010. In the bigger picture, the tablet [...] more...
ADOTAS – Think of it like the visual version of Pandora’s Music Genome Project: instead of analyzing and categorizing the layers of data within music to discover similarities between songs, Superfish’s Visual Search Engine analyzes images and their surroundings to discover the “Visual DNA,” as the company calls it, and find matches [...] more...
ADOTAS – It may seem like big fish such as Google and Facebook will dominate the feeding frenzy over increased local advertising media spend, but smaller advertisers are also looking for innovations from the traditional media distributors who have served them well in the past. And that’s where technology platforms like [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and