ADOTAS — eXelate has created this infographic that examines the identity of the Valentine’s Day shopper (e.g. 80% more likely to be married than the average shopper) and his/her browsing/purchasing behavior as leading up to today. “From one month to two days before V-Day, the number of users browsing on [...] more...
Study: Retailers Spent More on Location-Targeted Mobile Advertising Than Any Other Business Category in 2013
NEW YORK, February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — xAd, the only global mobile-location ad platform, today released its 2013 Year in Review Report, which outlines the most popular trends in mobile-location advertising in 2013. The trends are derived from the more than 400 billion location-verified ad requests on xAd’s platform last [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hot on the heels of Facebook delivering very positive news to investors, Kenshoo has published a sneak peak at a case study showcasing just how well Facebook advertising worked for an eco-friendly jewelry retailer. Alex and Ani hit the Facebook advertising gold mine recently when their partner, eBay Enterprise, [...] more...
TAMPA, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Pikato today launched its retail mobile marketing solution that personalizes the customer shopping experience to significantly increase consumer engagement and deliver measureable results.Pikato allows its customers to easily launch a turnkey mobile branded campaign in less than one hour with minimal internal company resources needed. [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 13, 2014 (ADOTAS) — A new IBM (NYSE: IBM) study of more than 30,000 global consumers released today at the 2014 National Retail Federation convention (#NRF14) found consumers are willing to share their personal information with retailers, particularly if they get good value in exchange. The percentage of [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global mobile-location ad platform, today released research revealing that retail related mobile search activity surges on Christmas Eve, with 24% more mobile search activity than Black Friday. This phenomenon, which is a result of last-minute shoppers scrambling to locate nearby retail stores [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retail stores have long searched for the ability to use people’s online shopping habits to more effectively target consumers with offers that they want on their most trusted devices: their mobile phones. Bridging the online and in-store marketing conundrum push notifications and text messaging will soon be powered [...] more...
ADOTAS – Consumer media consumption is on the rise, and the way people access media is evolving quickly and in complex ways. One example is the second-screen phenomenon, where people simultaneously use TVs, tablets and smartphones. There are more media sources than ever, with consumers downloading and streaming content from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Most marketers’ — especially retailers’ — holiday campaigns are well underway, looking to drive online and in-store sales and stay ahead of the competition. Over the past 12 months there has been a shift in the way digital marketing is used to engage with customers and build brand [...] more...
CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology agency, and Sprint have created a new, gesture-based, interactive retail experience called “Shop. Hands Free. In 3D.” that allows consumers to browse Sprint products and plans without touching a screen or clicking a mouse. This new way to shop [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]