eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies [...] more...
An overwhelming amount of ad execs will tell you that the way they target their ads is based on demographics. We all know it’s been a longstanding practice in the industry, but how far is getting them? New data from Resonate takes a look at the values of female [...] more...
RESTON, VA. (December 11, 2012) – Resonate, the only advertising technology company that gives marketers the ability to target audiences based on people’s values, today introduced Illuminate. Illuminate is the industry’s first analytics and insights platform to incorporate traditional audience targeting and segmentation data, like demographics and behaviors, with consumer [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier this week, attitudinal targeting company Resonate Networks released its Insights Driven Media technology, which the company said delivered a 142 percent better click-through rate than Bluekai and 159 percent better than Exelate. (For some background on Resonate, see what Adotas wrote about them last fall, back when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Kathy Sharpe has stormed attitudinal targeter Resonate and taken the title of vice president of marketing. Sharpe most recently spent 10 years as CEO of Sharpe Partners, a digital agency that she founded. As one of seven new employees recently added to the team, search retargeting pro Magnetic established Jonathan [...] more...
ADOTAS – My roommate tried to get me to join him in an election night drinking game — he was taking shots of Jack Daniels whenever Democrats won tight races. However, because he found the results so depressing, he took several extra doses — and still didn’t make much of [...] more...
ADOTAS – The hierarchy of beliefs, values and attitudes is deceptively simple. Beliefs are assumptions we make about ourselves and others and how we perceive things to be. Stemming from beliefs, values are the way we think people and things ought to be. Attitudes are established ways of responding to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Expert-sourcing PPC marketer Trada has gone Bing-crazy, introducing support for Microsoft’s search engine through Microsoft adCenter in addition to its current Yahoo! and Google offerings. In the seven weeks since the company’s launch, it has expanded its marketplace from 70 advertisers to 135 and increased its paid search [...] more...
Quick Hits: Trada Supports Bing, Resonate Goes PoliticalADOTAS – Expert-sourcing PPC marketer Trada has gone Bing-crazy, introducing support for Microsoft’s search engine through Microsoft adCenter in addition [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]