ADOTAS — MediaRadar today introduced the results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic. It addresses the challenges advertisers and publishers face when working to uncover the opportunities within this medium, and also details best practices. Key bullet points: 30-second ads are nearly 10 times [...] more...
SINGAPORE, February 19, 2014 (ADOTAS) – InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile advertising company, today announced the results of its 2014 Mobile Media Consumption Report, which provides insights into changing trends in mobile media consumption habits. The 2014 report findings reiterate that mobile devices have become integral to everyday life, [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 13, 2014 (ADOTAS) — “The “Always-On Consumer 2014” Report has been released by Vivaldi Partners Group, a growth strategy consulting firm that includes a digital and technology agency known as Fifth Season. In the report, Vivaldi Partners Group studies the “Always On” consumer and explores the implication of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad targeting is in a state of transition these days, with browsers like Firefox ending support for third-party cookies. A new study released on Monday at the IAB Annual Leadership meeting by the Digital Advertising Alliance is stoking the debate a bit more, revealing that advertisers will pay [...] more...
BOSTON, February 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Mobile engagement provider Mobiquity (www.mobiquityinc.com) today has determined that significant enterprise functionality lapses still exist in current deployments of beacon programs. This gap – in monitoring, authentication and authorization – could significantly impact the touted benefits of this new technology aimed at retailers and other early [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 30, 2014 (ADOTAS) — With Google cranking up its war on web spam in recent years, Searchmetrics, which operates an enterprise SEO platform, is warning that website owners – including many top online brands – may not be doing enough to guard against the risk of a Google [...] more...
ADOTAS – Solve Media released their latest findings from an online survey today which showed that 59% of agency digital media buyers see bot traffic negatively impacting campaign performance. Based on current levels of bot traffic, the global display advertising industry is expected to waste up to $11.6B in 2014 advertising [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The results of an in-depth special report examining the critical need for an automated solution to the problems of scalability and lack of diversity in display ad creative chronicle the rise of programmatic, highlighting how it has enabled the media buying side of [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the busiest shopping season of the year now behind us, Q4 demonstrated the rising influence of online purchases over traditional brick-and-mortar retail. The last quarter of 2013 was the biggest quarter ever for paid search, with 36 percent of all global retail paid search clicks coming from [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic advertising, announced today the findings of a first-of-its-kind research paper on mobile retargeting. According to the study, adding mobile retargeting to an advertiser’s retargeting mix generates an additional 18% of sales. With its new personalized mobile retargeting [...] more...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use