CAMBRIDGE, Mass., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Aerva, a leading solution provider for integrating social media and user-generated content into marketing campaigns, announced today that it partnered with HTC in a very successful global social and digital media campaign promoting the highly rated HTC One during the holiday season. Using [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, Calif., January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TubeMogul announced the global rollout of viewability reporting integrated within the TubeMogul dashboard today, empowering marketers with data on where their video ads are seen and the tools needed to reduce the number of ads that are never seen by a viewer. TubeMogul [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adap.tv announced today that the latest version of its Audience Path platform for advertisers is available to customers. The highlights from the company’s latest cycle of product upgrades includes expanded support of Nielsen’s and comScore’s measurement solutions. These solutions are available directly from the Adap.tv [...] more...
Last week, Google announced enhancements to AdWords as ”a first step to help you more simply and smartly manage your ad campaigns in today’s multi-device world.” As you might expect, folks around the industry are reacting: “Though Google is billing AdWords as an “upgrade,” this is a major shift for advertisers [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Marin Software, provider of a leading digital ad management platform for advertisers and agencies, today launched a complimentary PPC Benchmark Assessment for search marketers. Comparing marketer’s PPC metrics to data from the Marin Software Global Online Advertising Index and other Benchmark respondents, the report [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]