Zenith Optimedia predicts global ad spend will reach $500B in 2013 with online accounting for roughly 20%, leaving $400B spread across TV, Print, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema. These are big, traditional media channels with brand-centric advertisers who will be migrating their models to digital over the coming months and years [...] more...
ADOTAS – ADOTAS went to the Business Insider Mobile Advertising Conference yesterday as a media partner, and while there were plenty of cool talks about the confluence of commerce and content, mobile gaming, the particular mobile habits of millennials and a host of other issues, one discussion that caught our [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Maxifier announced a new addition to its toolkit for publishers to understand the assets of their ad inventory and monetize that inventory more effectively: what it’s calling an “economic router,” which is part of the latest version of its ADMAX platform. In case you’re grumbling about terminology fatigue [...] more...
ADOTAS - Yesterday, I skipped the Adotas office and hit up AdMonsters OPS Markets conference, a bit of a change of scenery that featured a few smart discussions to boot. During a late-morning panel discussion, former Adotas senior editor and current AdMonsters U.S. editor (and, full disclosure, an offline friend [...] more...
ADOTAS – Somehow, Yahoo!’s third-quarter earnings proved to be worse than its second quarter earnings. The latter report raised a lot of eyebrows as U.S. display revenue — seemingly the only solid revenue performer, with the company’s search revenue still in freefall — took a major dive, attributed to a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time bidding has proven pretty swell for the automated buying of remnant inventory, but what about premium? Can’t programmatic buying be introduced so media buyers can pick and choose from Class 1 stockpiles through their DSPs and other tools? Or is that merely a pipe dream? No, says isocket, [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s lots of buzz in the industry about the Yahoo, Microsoft and AOL collaboration recently announced. By all accounts, this is an effort to catch up to and compete with the Google display advertising juggernaut. When I first heard the announcement, I was dubious. Like tying the [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows,” comments jester Trinculo as he partners with man-beast Caliban and drunk butler Stefano in Shakespeare’s “The Tempest.” And certainly Yahoo!, AOL and Microsoft are witnessing miserable times in the display game as Google and Facebook take the lion’s share of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major publishers are already embracing private exchanges fueled by real-time bidding — are ad servers next in line to open RTB conduits? AdJuggler’s new Exchange Media Program (EMP), powered by supply side platform and private exchange operator Admeld, is an extension of its ad server that hooks up publishers and networks [...] more...
ADOTAS – By treating premium ads as forward contracts, agencies are reserving first-impression ad buys for pumping their creatives through the pipeline by a specified time. Remnant ads, on the other hand, are less sensitive to time and placement, and typically go through exchanges. The ad demand dynamic looks like this: Premium [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and