Zenith Optimedia predicts global ad spend will reach $500B in 2013 with online accounting for roughly 20%, leaving $400B spread across TV, Print, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema. These are big, traditional media channels with brand-centric advertisers who will be migrating their models to digital over the coming months and years [...] more...
ADOTAS – ADOTAS went to the Business Insider Mobile Advertising Conference yesterday as a media partner, and while there were plenty of cool talks about the confluence of commerce and content, mobile gaming, the particular mobile habits of millennials and a host of other issues, one discussion that caught our [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Maxifier announced a new addition to its toolkit for publishers to understand the assets of their ad inventory and monetize that inventory more effectively: what it’s calling an “economic router,” which is part of the latest version of its ADMAX platform. In case you’re grumbling about terminology fatigue [...] more...
ADOTAS - Yesterday, I skipped the Adotas office and hit up AdMonsters OPS Markets conference, a bit of a change of scenery that featured a few smart discussions to boot. During a late-morning panel discussion, former Adotas senior editor and current AdMonsters U.S. editor (and, full disclosure, an offline friend [...] more...
ADOTAS – Somehow, Yahoo!’s third-quarter earnings proved to be worse than its second quarter earnings. The latter report raised a lot of eyebrows as U.S. display revenue — seemingly the only solid revenue performer, with the company’s search revenue still in freefall — took a major dive, attributed to a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time bidding has proven pretty swell for the automated buying of remnant inventory, but what about premium? Can’t programmatic buying be introduced so media buyers can pick and choose from Class 1 stockpiles through their DSPs and other tools? Or is that merely a pipe dream? No, says isocket, [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s lots of buzz in the industry about the Yahoo, Microsoft and AOL collaboration recently announced. By all accounts, this is an effort to catch up to and compete with the Google display advertising juggernaut. When I first heard the announcement, I was dubious. Like tying the [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows,” comments jester Trinculo as he partners with man-beast Caliban and drunk butler Stefano in Shakespeare’s “The Tempest.” And certainly Yahoo!, AOL and Microsoft are witnessing miserable times in the display game as Google and Facebook take the lion’s share of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Major publishers are already embracing private exchanges fueled by real-time bidding — are ad servers next in line to open RTB conduits? AdJuggler’s new Exchange Media Program (EMP), powered by supply side platform and private exchange operator Admeld, is an extension of its ad server that hooks up publishers and networks [...] more...
ADOTAS – By treating premium ads as forward contracts, agencies are reserving first-impression ad buys for pumping their creatives through the pipeline by a specified time. Remnant ads, on the other hand, are less sensitive to time and placement, and typically go through exchanges. The ad demand dynamic looks like this: Premium [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s