If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
ADOTAS – After a few years of decline and slow growth, the future seems bright for social media spending and marketing budgets overall. According to several recent studies, increased optimism in the U.S. economy and in the future of business growth has marketing managers in both B2B and B2C sectors setting [...] more...
ADOTAS – While advertising in other media continue to suffer in the harsh economy, the Internet is still standing strong — and even gaining ground. According to research by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhousCoopers, Internet advertising revenue neared $5.5 billion in the third quarter, a 1.7% improvement over second quarter. “While [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sounds like wishful thinking compared to almost everyone I have talked to on and off the record. But, according to Reuters, French advertising firm Publicis Chairman Maurice Levy said that “the second quarter will be the toughest quarter, with an improvement coming in the second half of the year.” [...] more...
REUTERS — U.S stocks fell on Tuesday after an unexpected drop in retail sales dampened recent optimism over the state of the U.S. economy. Sales at U.S. retailers fell 1.1 percent in March, snapping two months of increases and hitting a wide range of stocks such as Macy’s Inc., which slumped [...] more...
ADOTAS — Despite loudly proclaiming doom, Nick Denton seems to be riding the economic tsunami well. His Gawker Media, which includes Gawker, Gizmodo and Jalopnik, drew in nearly 300 million pageviews, some 34 percent over last February’s level, according to a memo at Romensko, and for the year to March, it [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Economists agree that the United States and many European countries have now plunged into a recession. Financial experts are predicting that this economic downturn will last longer than most recent economic slumps. With thousands losing their jobs and more job cuts expected in the near future, consumers are [...] more...
ADOTAS — Free online gaming sites are booming, creating opportunities for advertisers. The sites racked up 27 percent more unique visits and 42 percent more total playing time in December 2008 than in December 2007, according to comScore. Overall Internet traffic grew only 4 percent over the same period, the research [...] more...
REUTERS — Omnicom Group Inc. reported a 14 percent drop in quarterly earnings as advertising spending slumped badly at the end of the year, but its profit and revenue showed more resilience to budget cutbacks than Wall Street had expected. The world’s largest advertising company said fourth quarter income fell to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet-media companies and web-search portals bucked a downward advertising employment trend in December despite the gloomy forecasts. The two sectors added 800 jobs, bringing their employment, about 82,200, to its highest level since 2002, according to an AdAge analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics. The U.S. advertising and media [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use