If International CES 2013 was any barometer, the 2010 Recession might finally be behind us. Sony’s (and several other of the major TV manufacturers) confident unveiling of 4K TVs listing for $25,000 is an economic indicator that we’ve weathered the storm. That optimism is grounded with other reality points as well. [...] more...
ADOTAS – After a few years of decline and slow growth, the future seems bright for social media spending and marketing budgets overall. According to several recent studies, increased optimism in the U.S. economy and in the future of business growth has marketing managers in both B2B and B2C sectors setting [...] more...
ADOTAS – While advertising in other media continue to suffer in the harsh economy, the Internet is still standing strong — and even gaining ground. According to research by the Interactive Advertising Bureau and PricewaterhousCoopers, Internet advertising revenue neared $5.5 billion in the third quarter, a 1.7% improvement over second quarter. “While [...] more...
ADOTAS — Sounds like wishful thinking compared to almost everyone I have talked to on and off the record. But, according to Reuters, French advertising firm Publicis Chairman Maurice Levy said that “the second quarter will be the toughest quarter, with an improvement coming in the second half of the year.” [...] more...
REUTERS — U.S stocks fell on Tuesday after an unexpected drop in retail sales dampened recent optimism over the state of the U.S. economy. Sales at U.S. retailers fell 1.1 percent in March, snapping two months of increases and hitting a wide range of stocks such as Macy’s Inc., which slumped [...] more...
ADOTAS — Despite loudly proclaiming doom, Nick Denton seems to be riding the economic tsunami well. His Gawker Media, which includes Gawker, Gizmodo and Jalopnik, drew in nearly 300 million pageviews, some 34 percent over last February’s level, according to a memo at Romensko, and for the year to March, it [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Economists agree that the United States and many European countries have now plunged into a recession. Financial experts are predicting that this economic downturn will last longer than most recent economic slumps. With thousands losing their jobs and more job cuts expected in the near future, consumers are [...] more...
ADOTAS — Free online gaming sites are booming, creating opportunities for advertisers. The sites racked up 27 percent more unique visits and 42 percent more total playing time in December 2008 than in December 2007, according to comScore. Overall Internet traffic grew only 4 percent over the same period, the research [...] more...
REUTERS — Omnicom Group Inc. reported a 14 percent drop in quarterly earnings as advertising spending slumped badly at the end of the year, but its profit and revenue showed more resilience to budget cutbacks than Wall Street had expected. The world’s largest advertising company said fourth quarter income fell to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Internet-media companies and web-search portals bucked a downward advertising employment trend in December despite the gloomy forecasts. The two sectors added 800 jobs, bringing their employment, about 82,200, to its highest level since 2002, according to an AdAge analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics. The U.S. advertising and media [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be