Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
Last week, Aggregate Knowledge (AK) launched its next-generation Media Intelligence Platform (MIP), which the company touts as capable of “bringing an exact science to the art of media buying.” “Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s called Chalkboard because the idea is similar to placing a hand-written outside a storefront with the the daily deal or latest offer — local businesses can send unlimited real-time updates and offers to consumers within a mile radius of their physical locations. Launched just a year ago to [...] more...
ADOTAS – DMP: What is it? Why does it matter? And why should you care? There has been a lot of ink spilled about Data Management Platforms (DMP) this year, mostly coming from the technology and vendor perspective. Coming from a digital agency to the wild world of data and audience [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video tech firm BrightRoll, which operates the BrightRoll video ad exchange, is integrating comScore’s AdEffx Campaign Essentials dashboard to its platform for optimizing online video in real-time. Advertisers on the exchange will be assured their campaigns are reaching the intended audiences through comScore’s third-party validation. In addition, clients [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m sure you ponder all day, What are my site visitors and email recipients doing with my marketing content right now? Well, Lyris says, stop daydreaming and start analyzing in real-time. The company has introduced instant conversion and revenue tracking to Lyris HQ – which combines e-mail marketing with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad blocking is all the rage these days, whether semantic or contextual. Brands dipping their toes into the online water are less worried about showing up on a porn site (as was the concern in the “olden” days) but showing up next to scandalous content. However, Mpire’s recent ad-blocking [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier this month MySpace opened the floodgates and let its real-time stream irrigate the fields of developers. In turn, Collecta has a grown platform to sort through the waves of social data. The new search portal uses Collecta’s site search platform and the MySpace real-time API to index items [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We want the world and we want it now,” Jim Morrison screamed during The Doors’ opus “When the Music’s Over.” Search engines and social media sites are complying with that demand, pushing real-time search and update features. Now real-time search engine OneRiot, which ranks trends via an algorithm that [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s