ADOTAS — Consumers receive an endless amount of input when considering even the most mundane purchase. Pre-roll ads, display ads, email, search results, Facebook posts, TV ads, billboards and more. All of these interactions influence their buying decisions — but to what degree? Fractional attribution models are useless unless you [...] more...
Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
Last week, Aggregate Knowledge (AK) launched its next-generation Media Intelligence Platform (MIP), which the company touts as capable of “bringing an exact science to the art of media buying.” “Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s called Chalkboard because the idea is similar to placing a hand-written outside a storefront with the the daily deal or latest offer — local businesses can send unlimited real-time updates and offers to consumers within a mile radius of their physical locations. Launched just a year ago to [...] more...
ADOTAS – DMP: What is it? Why does it matter? And why should you care? There has been a lot of ink spilled about Data Management Platforms (DMP) this year, mostly coming from the technology and vendor perspective. Coming from a digital agency to the wild world of data and audience [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online video tech firm BrightRoll, which operates the BrightRoll video ad exchange, is integrating comScore’s AdEffx Campaign Essentials dashboard to its platform for optimizing online video in real-time. Advertisers on the exchange will be assured their campaigns are reaching the intended audiences through comScore’s third-party validation. In addition, clients [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m sure you ponder all day, What are my site visitors and email recipients doing with my marketing content right now? Well, Lyris says, stop daydreaming and start analyzing in real-time. The company has introduced instant conversion and revenue tracking to Lyris HQ – which combines e-mail marketing with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad blocking is all the rage these days, whether semantic or contextual. Brands dipping their toes into the online water are less worried about showing up on a porn site (as was the concern in the “olden” days) but showing up next to scandalous content. However, Mpire’s recent ad-blocking [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier this month MySpace opened the floodgates and let its real-time stream irrigate the fields of developers. In turn, Collecta has a grown platform to sort through the waves of social data. The new search portal uses Collecta’s site search platform and the MySpace real-time API to index items [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than