ADOTAS – Ad automation technologies have advanced pretty quickly over the last year, but beyond being a ubiquitous industry buzzword, what exactly is programmatic anyway and how does it work? Whether you like it or not, software algorithms have become an integral part of the buying and selling of media. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some things never seem to change. Year after year, Site Retargeting remains the mainstay of real-time media buying. Chango estimates that almost 50% of all RTB spend is still on Site Retargeting. So, you’d think we would have figured out how to do it right by now. But [...] more...
ADOTAS – Increasingly, advertisers are finding it difficult to know whether consumers are paying attention to their ads and, more to the point, whether those ads are driving conversions. In some ways, the “big data” trend complicates that picture by providing so much information from varying sources that advertisers feel [...] more...
MIAMI, February 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webmoblink, the leading global, independent and privately owned mobile ad network with a solid expertise in the LATAM and US Hispanic markets, have entered the programmatic exchange fray. Being the first mobile ad network to launch its own real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace for both mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 19, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Sonobi today announced its strategic partnership with MediaMath to provide advertisers direct, programmatic access to a new class of certified premium inventory. By integrating Sonobi’s certified premium inventory into MediaMath’s TerminalOne Marketing Operating System™, advertisers will benefit from an immediate increase in reach and frequency [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, Advertising.com co-founder John Ferber (pictured) unveiled his new venture, Bidtellect – a native ad tech company that, according to the press release announcing its launch, is “committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising in a scalable fashion.” [...] more...
DELRAY BEACH, Fla., February 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bidtellect, a new game-changing company committed to bringing the next generation of real-time bidding (RTB) and high-yield technology to Native Advertising, today announced that it has appointed interactive media pioneer Lon Otremba as Chief Executive Officer. “I am honored and delighted to be [...] more...
ADOTAS – In 2013, 1 in 5 dollars spent in display went to RTB, which helps explain how programmatic spending reached over $3 billion dollars last year. Budgets from advertisers and agencies are increasingly going programmatic and predicted to increase by 38.4% this year. This strong push to programmatic has forced [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – PubMatic, the programmatic advertising platform company for leading publishers, today announced that Advance Digital is taking a major step forward and leveraging market efficiencies by expanding its cross-platform programmatic strategy beyond display to include mobile, tablet and video. Advance Digital engaged with PubMatic [...] more...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]