An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
SANTA CLARA – NetSeer recently announced that David Carlick, Chairman at ReachLocal (NASDAQ: RLOC), has joined its Board of Directors. NetSeer’s patented concept matching technology suite is rapidly advancing the way digital media is bought. By mapping the concepts that matter most to brand marketers, NetSeer aggregates relevant display, mobile, and [...] more...
ADOTAS – ReachLocal, Inc. (NASDAQ:RLOC), a leader in local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), announced today it is launching ReachRetargeting, an innovative display advertising solution that targets local consumers who have recently searched for an SMB’s business keywords as well as those who have recently visited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week Google launched Google+ Local, which has automatically transitioned the information from Google Places pages to a new layout in Google+. This new Google+ Local page is integrated into the Google+ social network, which makes it easily accessible to those searching the site. This update takes [...] more...
ADOTAS - Denise Colella is joining real-time campaign performance optimizer Maxifier as chief revenue officer. Colella was last seen serving as CRO with AudienceScience (which also lost CEO Jeff Hirsch to Underdog Media a few weeks ago) but also has done executive stints at Right Media and DoubleClick. Maxifier also added DoubleClick and MediaMath [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook brand platform manager Buddy Media has appointed Yahoo! veteran Dennis Morgan CFO, a role he also served at EPAC Technologies, Panther Express and Vibrant Media. In addition, Buddy Media announced it has added more than 165 new clients this year (including Kraft Foods, Hanes, ESPN, Ford Motor Company [...] more...
ADOTAS — ReachLocal, VideoEgg, the Rubicon Project, KARMA Media Labs and ThirdAge all had annoucements. The Rubicon Project, the Internet advertising infrastructure company, has acquired Others Online, the audience optimization company, to further expand its ad optimization platform. Terms were no disclosed. The acquisition is part of an aggressive effort by [...] more...
ADOTAS – The founder and former CEO of About.com, Bill Day, is been named CEO of ScanScout. Most recently, Day was at local online ad shop Marchex. Day replaces Waikit Lau, co-founder of ScanScout and temporary CEO – he will return to his role as president. Alyn Glazerman has been named [...] more...
ReachLocal, Inc., a provider of local online marketing solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses, announced today a strategic alliance with Google to become an authorized reseller of Google’s AdWords. AdWords is a cost effective, efficient way for businesses of all sizes to advertise online by delivering relevant ads when users [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]