ADOTAS — We’ve just passed the halfway point of Q4 2013, and not surprisingly, industry leaders have already begun to look ahead. Among the first to offer his predictions for the coming year is Bob Lord, who took the leap 4 months ago from the agency side at Razorfish to [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Google and global digital agencies DigitasLBi and Razorfish have jointly announced a pre-Newfront 2014 deal. The deal comprises an upfront commitment across Google’s video (including YouTube), display and mobile properties, as well as access to Google creative and planning strategists, to collaborate on content [...] more...
ADOTAS — With so many high-level personnel moves happening this week, we’re spinning off a special Executive Edition of our industry roundup today. Tapad, leading providers of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the appointment of Michael Barrett (pictured) to the company’s Board of Directors. Barrett’s role takes effect immediately. He [...] more...
ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. The weekend is so close, I can almost taste it! Anyone have any exciting plans for the last weekend of February? TechCrunch [...] more...
Top digital media and advertising executives were recently put in the hot seat and grilled on the future of mobile, tech, advertising, and entrepreneurship as part of an exclusive interview series called Tap Talks. Tapad heard from Eric Hippeau (pictured, Lerer Ventures), Paul Gelb (MoPub, formerly at Razorfish), Jeremy Arnon (Google), David Pakman (Venrock Ventures) and [...] more...
ATLANTA (January 3, 2013) — Digitas, a digitally led integrated brand agency, announced today the appointment of Dee Mustafa-Bowne (pictured) as VP/Group Creative Director in Atlanta. Mustafa-Bowne will lead the office’s creative teams on Equifax and Delta, as well as the creative for new business opportunities in Atlanta. She will [...] more...
ADOTAS – ADOTAS went to the Business Insider Mobile Advertising Conference yesterday as a media partner, and while there were plenty of cool talks about the confluence of commerce and content, mobile gaming, the particular mobile habits of millennials and a host of other issues, one discussion that caught our [...] more...
ADOTAS – Interactive media and marketing trade publication and event producer iMedia announced the winners of its first iMedia Agency Awards today. Collecting nominations and votes from visitors to the iMedia website and attendees of its sponsored events, the 10-year-old publication granted awards in ten categories. The Agency of the Year [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than