REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. (NYSE:YUME), a leading provider of digital video brand advertising solutions, in collaboration with Frank N. Magid Associates, Inc. and Razorfish, shed light on the connected TV (CTV) consumer experience, through an extensive, in-person focus group research study. Conversations with consumers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data is everywhere. But for marketers, the challenge comes in unifying campaign data across various platforms, reporting standards and automation software suites to distill valuable insights. In much the same way as the travel management company Tripit automates the consolidation of airline travel and hotel details, a new [...] more...
NEW YORK, February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – PubMatic, the programmatic advertising platform company for leading publishers, today announced that Advance Digital is taking a major step forward and leveraging market efficiencies by expanding its cross-platform programmatic strategy beyond display to include mobile, tablet and video. Advance Digital engaged with PubMatic [...] more...
ADOTAS — We’ve just passed the halfway point of Q4 2013, and not surprisingly, industry leaders have already begun to look ahead. Among the first to offer his predictions for the coming year is Bob Lord, who took the leap 4 months ago from the agency side at Razorfish to [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Google and global digital agencies DigitasLBi and Razorfish have jointly announced a pre-Newfront 2014 deal. The deal comprises an upfront commitment across Google’s video (including YouTube), display and mobile properties, as well as access to Google creative and planning strategists, to collaborate on content [...] more...
ADOTAS — With so many high-level personnel moves happening this week, we’re spinning off a special Executive Edition of our industry roundup today. Tapad, leading providers of unified cross-device advertising solutions, today announced the appointment of Michael Barrett (pictured) to the company’s Board of Directors. Barrett’s role takes effect immediately. He [...] more...
ADOTAS — The email carrier has been working extra hard on this very busy Tuesday news day. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! Rubicon Project has been ranked #1 by comScore in terms of U.S. Internet reach for the past 10 months, and its reach continues to [...] more...
NEW YORK & SAN JOSE – Razorfish, one of the world’s fastest growing digital and technology agencies, and Adobe Systems Incorporated, today announced a new global strategic partnership that will integrate all Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions with Razorfish’s existing digital marketing technology platform, Fluent(TM). Through this partnership, the two companies [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. The weekend is so close, I can almost taste it! Anyone have any exciting plans for the last weekend of February? TechCrunch [...] more...
Top digital media and advertising executives were recently put in the hot seat and grilled on the future of mobile, tech, advertising, and entrepreneurship as part of an exclusive interview series called Tap Talks. Tapad heard from Eric Hippeau (pictured, Lerer Ventures), Paul Gelb (MoPub, formerly at Razorfish), Jeremy Arnon (Google), David Pakman (Venrock Ventures) and [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]