ADOTAS – The hallowed halls of online advertising are no longer safe. The topic of ad fraud has recently forced its way into the spotlight, even though its nefarious practice has been around for decades. Click fraud, pixel-jacking and the rise of botnet traffic, coupled with the industry’s lack of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Politics and technology do mix, as newly appointed RadiumOne board member Steve Westly (pictured) can attest. The former California State Controller, who ran for governor of the Golden State back in 2006, has also held executive positions at eBay and served as a board member of Tesla Motors [...] more...
ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced that it will be incorporating hashtags onto the world’s largest social network. Hashtags have become widely popular on other social sites like Twitter and Instagram, providing a way for people to categorize and search for their social shares across the [...] more...
ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And yet, many are still wondering when the platform will finally mature enough to handle the more immersive forms of advertising and rich-media engagement currently experienced on desktop display. According to the latest research published by Informa Telecoms & Media in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in response to the following Burning Question: “What will be the implications of Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “Yahoo! is no stranger to large acquisitions, and its purchase of Tumblr is one that’s actually one of the smaller purchases the company has [...] more...
ADOTAS (via ADWEEK) – According to an analysis by RadiumOne, there are 1,724 Web domains that share at least 10 percent of their audience with a group of worst-offender sites uncovered by Adweek, and 254 domains have an overlap of greater than 50 percent. Among the companies showing up include [...] more...
ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
Now that the Super Bowl is over, the real fun is just beginning as advertisers scramble to measure the impact of ad campaigns and commercials that premiered during the game. While Twitter and Instagram have released social trend data about the uptick of social sharing and hashtag usage during the [...] more...
Facebook is common backbone for many of the most popular social apps on the market today. An app has very little chance to succeed it doesn’t allow users to tap into their curated social graph and friend list already on Facebook. The world’s largest social network has spent over [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head